WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs by allowing them to search our database of companies and hundreds of thousands of reviews.
Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by ANGI Homeservices Inc., the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to work or be a part of an organization with an exceptional environment, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
• We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family.
• Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
• Company wide social events and team building activities.
• December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
• Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
• Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
• Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
• Provide support in various office duties and special projects as required and/or assigned by senior management
• Receiving and sending of courier packages and office mail
• Handle Incoming phone calls and messages
• Appropriately direct customer inquiries over the phone regarding service-related issues
• Connect customer-facing employees to customers both on the phone and in-office when required
• Maintain customer accounts within company software CRM and systems
• Maintenance and upkeep of internal office environment; such as office furniture, day to day office requirements: stationery, supplies (including: kitchen supplies and keeping kitchen clean; loading/unloading of dishwasher, purchasing food as required)
• Purchase office supplies for the entire business
• Handle and organize HomeStars travel requests
• Greet visitors in a warm, professional manner including making coffee, offering water, etc.
• Order lunch for special events and meetings, when requested
• Maintain internal office calendars/schedules
• Assist in organizing internal/external office events
• Prepare intercompany allocation of accounts payable credit card transactions
• Facilitate in preparing company-wide meeting and internal communication presentations
• Various administrative duties that will support the CEO and Finance team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• 1-2 years of work in an office setting
• Superior organizational and planning skills
• Have a high attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS office
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
WANT TO JOIN?
Email your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org