WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of- mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top global home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Be one of two Customer Retention Specialists within the company.
- Inbound/outbound calls to customers who have requested to cancel their memberships.
- Outbound calls to collect outstanding amounts owing on high-risk accounts.
- Commission is paid on the number and value of customers that are saved from cancelling.
- Resell customers on the membership program and prove value.
- Address and reassure customer needs and concerns.
- Coach customers on how to maximize the ROI of their HomeStars membership.
- Work closely with Account Managers to device retention and success plans for customers.
- Work with management and technical team on issues impacting customer satisfaction.
- Make educated suggestions on improvements to processes or product that will positively impact retention.
- Deliver high customer satisfaction and continuously improve customer experience.
- Use superior conflict resolution skills to handle customer objections.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to meet or overachieve daily KPIs.
- 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record of achieving targets preferably within the software/technology industry.
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Preferred cold calling experience.
- Experience with a sales CRM system, SalesForce an asset.
- Have a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Experience with a target base bonus structure.
- Be able to adapt and be flexible to change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle customer’s objections, resolve conflict, and negotiate to come to an agreement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com