WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of-mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team
- Company wide social events and team building activities
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball
- Manage a large volume of B2B prospects
- Identify, qualify, and develop quality sales opportunities for the sales team
- Responsible for the lead generation pipeline
- Leverage Salesforce for research of outbound calling campaigns to generate prospective customers
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate new leads
- Prospect new leads from Salesforce
- Organize leads among all the Business Development Associates
- Effectively utilize lead qualification process as well as document all sales information
- Identify high potential prospects and transition qualified leads to Business Development Associates
- Researching additional information for existing leads
- Monitor and evaluate metrics with volume and quality of leads generated
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org