WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of-mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team
- Company wide social events and team building activities
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You’re the bridge between our Product and Customer Success teams, helping solve customer issues directly, identifying root causes, and educating the organization on the inner workings of our product. You’ll build processes and provide support to our customers and organization that allow us to triage, and prioritize issues facing our customers, while also enabling product teams to focus on the work that moves our product strategy forward.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and Developers to deeply understand the inner workings of our product, and build resources, documentation and processes to share that knowledge with Customer Success and Sales Teams
- Understand the issues facing our customers, get to the root causes, and make recommendations on the most important improvement product teams can make
- Help HomeStars better address customer issues, no matter where they are found
- Bring a “service-first” mindset to our team, responding thoroughly to questions from customers and stakeholders with empathy and understanding
- Create processes that allow HomeStars to capture feedback, issues and requests in a structured format that allows us to easily identify top priorities and analyze trends
- Analyze the trends in customer requests and build out FAQs/assets that help customers self-serve for basic questions to reduce the manual support load
- Work closely with the Product team to surface the areas of the product or workflows require improvement, and offer recommendations on how and why it’s important to fix
- Understand the new and existing product, and help create documentation and FAQs that allows you to easily share and transfer that knowledge to the rest of the organization
- Create processes and rituals that build relationships with other departments and facilitate this knowledge transfer, and better find solutions for customers
- Communicate issues proactively, so we can quickly catch any major issues in production
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support role or equivalent
- Experience with a CRM, Salesforce.com is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self starter, able to take initiative
- Great problem solving skills and able to provide support solutions
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation like kb articles
- Participates in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- University or College Degree or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com