WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of- mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Marketing Automation Specialist to build out and manage B2B email automation and communications for our Home Service Professional customer base. If you love creating strategic email marketing campaigns and building out customer journeys from scratch, and are passionate about driving results, this role is for you!
- Create and deploy compelling promotional HTML emails for our customers
- Build data-driven customer journeys across the home service professional lifecycle via marketing automation and nurture campaigns
- Support sales and customer success efforts in lead generation, engagement and churn reduction initiatives to meet shared objectives
- Build and optimize a results-driven B2B customer newsletter - Build and manage segmented dynamic and static lists for customer email
- Monitor funnel performance data, conducting campaign level quality assurance and A/B testing, making data-driven and strategic recommendations - Create a lead scoring and grading system for a personalized customer journey and improved sales process . - Report regularly to management on performance metrics and KPIs, making thoughtful and strategic recommendations
- Build and manage email preferences centre, implementing CASL-compliant email opt- in strategy and process flows
- University Degree or relevant experience in a marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of email marketing automation with experience using marketing technologies to build email templates, campaigns and journeys
- Ability to create/code HTML emails and templates
- Experience with Pardot a big plus
- Salesforce CRM experience an asset
- Organized and detail-oriented, producing polished, high quality output
- Ability to take marketing concepts/requirements and translate them into marketing automation programs
- Data-driven in your approach. You’re comfortable looking at a set of data and extracting insights from which to optimize your campaigns
- Experience with Landing Page Optimization (LPO)
- You are able to self-direct and motivate, working independently to build out a program
- Creative, passionate, and problem solving-focused mind
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com