WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of-mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
- Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
- Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Provide support in various office duties and special projects as required and/or assigned by senior management
- Receiving and sending of courier packages and office mail
- Handle Incoming phone calls and messages
- Appropriately direct customer inquiries over the phone regarding service-related issues
- Connect sales associates to customers both on the phone and in office when required
- Maintain customer accounts within company software CRM and systems
- Maintenance and upkeep of internal office environment; such as office furniture, day to day office requirements: stationery, supplies (including: kitchen supplies and keeping kitchen clean; loading/unloading of dishwasher, watering of plants, purchasing food as required)
- Purchase office supplies for the entire business
- Handle and organize HomeStars travel requests
- Greet visitors in a warm, professional manner including making coffee, offering bottles of water, etc.
- Order lunch for special events and meetings, when requested
- Maintain internal office calendars/schedules
- Assist in organizing internal/external office events
- Prepare intercompany allocation of accounts payable credit card transactions
- Facilitate in preparing company-wide meeting and internal communication presentations
- Various administrative duties that will support the CEO and Finance team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of work in an office setting
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Have a high attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS office
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org