*At this time, we are conducting all of our interviews remotely*
WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of- mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you.
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Work in our new open concept and loft-like office space located in Downtown Toronto to help foster teamwork.
- Getting ready has never been so easy as we offer a casual dress code and unlimited snacks in our office.
- Onboard, develop and retain strong relationships with new HomeStars customers.
- Grow a book of business and increase the lifetime value of service professionals
- Use your conflict resolution skills to solve customer problems.
- Ability to use your strong communication skills to drive product adoption.
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented people and use your strong organizational skills to manage more than 300 service professionals.
- Ability to work with the World’s #1 CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career in Customer Success with HomeStars.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Passionate about HomeStars and have a drive to succeed.
- Highly focused and organized.
- Both a strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone presence and listens carefully.
- Is an expert in conflict resolution.
- Focused on meeting goals and high performance, which is key to excel in this position.
- Superior work ethic and ability to roll up their sleeves and put in extra effort when necessary.
- Target driven and self-motivated.
- Adept at communicating the value behind our product.
- Outgoing and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and think on their feet.
- Able to sell and prove ROI in the marketing industry.
- Strong sales skills and experienced in upselling existing customers.
- Adequate knowledge using a CRM tool, Salesforce is preferred.
- 1-2 years in an Account Manager position.
- Have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Has experience managing a client base of 300+ customers.
- Has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and/or customer retention targets.
- Past experience working in a help-desk is an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com