WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of-mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will own our homeowner consumer funnel from acquisition to retention. The B2C Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the B2C team and creating, planning and executing the marketing strategies for growing our homeowner base.
- Responsible for planning and executing a strategic marketing plan to support business objectives.
- Create go-to-market, communication and acquisition plans for new and improved products.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success and product teams.
- Oversee paid digital acquisition, marketing automation, social community, content creation for our B2C channel.
- Be a strategic and inspirational leader to your B2C marketing team to drive momentum, creativity and impressive results that surpass goals.
- Track and analyse B2C funnel metrics, review trend metrics and industry trends. Let these metrics inform your optimisations, projects and actions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies in driving key KPIs.
- Optimize, scale and innovate in an ongoing manner.
- 5 years in a marketing leadership role.
- Experience acquiring a B2C customer base through digital acquisition.
- Experience with TV advertising a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Communication or a related field.
- Demonstrable success conceptualizing, building and delivering successful marketing strategies that drove either revenue generation or engagement metrics.
- Experience analysing and interpreting marketing metrics and stats.
- Experience managing a marketing team and motivating employees to excel.
- Strong knowledge of market research techniques and data analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high impact tech startup environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
WANT TO JOIN?
Email your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org