WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of-mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- As part of our content integrity team, you will ensure that all reviews submitted on our marketplace are true, honest and uphold our integrity standards
- Administer review moderation in our review console and follow up with homeowners and service professionals as required to finalize review decision
- Make decisions regarding the content based on qualitative and quantitative measures and coordinate between marketing, customer success, sales and product functions as needed
- Develop best practices and review standards
- Exemplify excellence in customer service and communication
- Work as part of the marketing team on various initiatives including community building, customer acquisition and retention, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Self starter, detail oriented and excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service experience is an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org