WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs by allowing them to search our database of companies and hundreds of thousands of reviews. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by ANGI Homeservices Inc., the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be work or be a part of organization with an exceptional environment, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Manage a large volume of B2B prospects by both email and phone.
- Identify, qualify and develop quality sales opportunities for the sales team.
- Responsible for the lead generation pipeline.
- Leverage Salesforce for research of outbound calling campaigns to generate prospective customers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate new leads.
- Prospect new leads from Salesforce.
- Organize leads among all the Business Development Associates.
- Effectively utilize lead qualification process as well as document all sales information.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition qualified leads to Business Development Associates.
- Researching additional information for existing leads
- Monitor and evaluate metrics with volume and quality of leads generated.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years years of experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org