WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list four years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office / warehouse in the heart of downtown Spadina & Front.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Take inbound customer service requests; file accurate technical support tickets.
- Make outbound calls for Homeowners who need assistance.
- Identify, understand and investigate homeowner inquiries.
- Use your conflict resolution skills to solve customer problems.
- Be the point person for any homeowner inquiries, troubleshooting technical issues, and working with marketing to build out our knowledge center to improve their experiences.
- Proactively document and share learnings on Homeowner behavior, site interactions, pain points, and other findings.
- Measure and support homeowner engagement and satisfaction, including their experience with HomeStars.
- Follow and/or create processes to better serve homeowners and improve their experience.
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to every caller.
- Be the face and voice of HomeStars.
- Ability to work with the World’s #1 CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree or sufficient relevant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in problem-solving.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role.
- Tech savvy and proficient in SalesForce CRM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com