WHO WE ARE:
Homeowners invest their time, money and dreams to create the perfect space to call home. Founded in 2006 by Nancy Peterson, HomeStars is Canada’s #1 marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners research, connect with, and hire the best and most reliable home service pros.
Our proprietary algorithm connects hundreds of thousands of homeowners each year with the right pro for the job. Our review-based platform is the online alternative to traditional word-of-mouth, enabling our network of 60K+ pros to showcase their business for growth.
Speaking of growth, we’re expanding our team, and we need your help!
WHY JOIN US:
Our amazing team is building Canada’s largest home service marketplace and we’re looking for stars to join our journey! If you are looking to be a part of an industry-leading tech company with a great culture, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family which is public and includes top home service brands like Home Advisor and Angie’s List.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a new role at HomeStars that is dealing with sensitive information. We are looking for someone who has experience handling confidential data.
- The integrity of our network will be the primary priority for this position.
- Complete the screening process of all new and existing accounts.
- Conduct customer service phone calls.
- Able to make account updates for record keeping.
- Ensure we are in compliance with screening standards.
- Policy and account compliance.
- Research/call insurance companies, as needed.
- Ensure accurate and efficient account review.
- Support service provider network integrity.
- Data processing and protection.
- Able to communicate and deflag potential risks to the business relevant to job responsibilities.
- At least two years of experience in customer service.
- Experience with data processing and administrative tasks.
- Have worked in a confidential work atmosphere.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to adapt to changes.
- Strong communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
WANT TO JOIN?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com