WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars is part of ANGI Homeservices, the World’s Home Improvement Leader.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you.
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list five years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual two-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-Stress and make money in one space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a new role at HomeStars that is dealing with sensitive information. We are looking for someone who has experience handling confidential data.
- The integrity of our network will be the primary priority for this position.
- Complete the screening process of all new and existing accounts.
- Conduct customer service phone calls.
- Able to make account updates for record keeping.
- Ensure we are in compliance with screening standards.
- Policy and account compliance.
- Research/call insurance companies, as needed.
- Ensure accurate and efficient account review.
- Support service provider network integrity.
- Data processing and protection.
- Able to communicate and deflag potential risks to the business relevant to job responsibilities.
- At least two years of experience in customer service.
- Experience with data processing and administrative tasks.
- Have worked in a confidential work atmosphere.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to adapt to changes.
- Strong communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
WANT TO JOIN?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com