WHO WE ARE:
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs by allowing them to search our database of companies and hundreds of thousands of reviews. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by ANGI Homeservices Inc., the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US:
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be work or be a part of organization with an exceptional environment, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars is part of the ANGI Homeservices Inc. family.
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and productive team.
- Company wide social events and team building activities.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Beautiful brick & beam office in the heart of the entertainment district in Toronto.
- Rec room with lounge, ping pong, darts and foosball.
- Train and coach a team of Customer Success professionals.
- Achieve customer retention and revenue growth targets.
- Drive a culture of winning - motivate and inspire team members to strive for excellence.
- Improve individual and team KPIs to support company goals.
- Deliver strong performance management for all teams.
- Oversee and improve work flows for Admissions team.
- Implement new processes and help determine best practices for this rapidly growing team.
- Facilitate regular meetings and training sessions to ensure the team is delivering and excelling.
- Drive adoption of the HomeStars membership among customers.
- Deliver high customer satisfaction and continuously improve customer experience.
- Use superior conflict resolution skills to handle customer escalations.
- Bring customer feedback to HomeStars internal teams to help develop new products and strategies.
- Identify and remove obstacles in the way of optimal individual and team performance.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with competing priorities.
- 5+ years in customer service and sales experience.
- Experience with managing a team and having direct reports.
- Some sales coaching experience preferred.
- Experience with a sales CRM system, SalesForce an asset.
- Have a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Having change management experience is an asset.
- Experience with a target base bonus structure.
- Be able to adapt and be flexible to change.
- Experience working with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle customer escalations and solid B2B experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
HOW TO JOIN?
Send your resume to email@example.com
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org