WHO WE ARE
Canadians spend over $70B annually on their homes - whether it’s major renovations, or small repairs and maintenance work. This journey often starts by finding the right contractor. HomeStars is the leading platform in Canada, helping homeowners with their home renovation needs. Every month over half a million homeowners visit HomeStars to research and connect with the best rated home professionals near them. Home Professionals advertise on HomeStars to tell their story, and grow their business with highly qualified connections. HomeStars has recently been acquired by HomeAdvisor, the #1 marketplace in the US for helping homeowners connect with the best home service providers.
WHY JOIN US
HomeStars is looking to continue to build a positive, winning culture and that starts with hiring great people like you! If you are looking to be part of something great, work on a dynamic and growing team, we want to hear from you!
Perks of working at HomeStars:
- We are growing fast. HomeStars has made the Profit 500 list five years running!
- Excellent Benefits Package. We want a healthy and happy team.
- Annual four-day, company wide off-site.
- December Break. The office is closed the week before New Year’s.
- Personal Growth. We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Ping Pong Table, darts and yes foosball. De-stress and make money in one space.
- Be the primary recruiter to fill 15 to 20 new positions within the next 12 months.
- Serve as the face of HomeStars for candidate recruitment, primarily focused on finding exceptional applicants for our Sales Department.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop creative job descriptions that will attract the best candidates.
- Implement a sourcing strategy to find the most qualified applicants.
- Responsible for finding candidates through databases, attending job fairs and networking events.
- Use social and professional networking sites to create a large applicant pool.
- Review applicants resumes.
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates and assess their abilities based on job requirements.
- Schedule interviews between hiring managers and candidates.
- Regularly follow-up with hiring managers to discuss their hiring needs and decisions.
- Conduct reference checks and other hiring administrative duties, when applicable.
- Assist in working on preparing the offer documentation.
- Other business-necessary projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude and a desire to go above and beyond.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- A commitment to top-notch service, follow through and professionalism.
- 1-2 years of work in an office setting, preferably in the recruitment field.
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join our amazing team?
Send your resume to: email@example.com