This happened a few years back but apparently my review wasn't completed.
Was a terrible experience. Came home after having to vacate for 3 days to find vermiculite all over my toilet, bathroom floor and corner of hall way. I walked in with 4 dogs. We had no choice to clean it up right away. We called and complained. He did run over with a vacuum to clean it and discuss. He informed me that it was just a small amount and was completely safe and that the air test came back fine. I was still upset that we paid this kind of money to feel like the job wasn't done safely. Then my bathroom fan wasn't working and had to go up to reconnect...Which was fine, it was fixed. There was food spilled on our leather ottoman, floor and garbage left on the floor in the living room. I was pretty ticked and called again...then to find the drywall was clearly stepped on from the attic and broke. Thankfully it was in a small linen closet. At this point he told us that we probably did it. Our back fence was ripped open which broke the latch right off and broke the siding corner. He denied any of this was caused by his guys. He also tried charging us with 2 bin disposals. a few neighbours confirmed only one was used. I called him out on it he then told me they charged that because they have to pay ticket fees from the city due to the bin on the street (I moved here with a container and paid $25 for a street permit for a week) and also then informed me they trucked bags of the contained asbestos to another bin so hence the $1000 extra charge. He did eventually wave the $1000 but I was informed that the little bit of vermiculite containing asbestos wasn't a big deal, the broken drywall was my fault and the broken latch/siding wasn't their fault so he's not doing anything more. I can accept stuff happens, but this was way too many. I also have changed a few lights and had more vermiculite fall in my face! BTW buddy, I called another Asbestos removal company and I was informed even a small piece of asbestos is unacceptable and why you pay us the big bucks to remove it. It was a pretty bad experience and surprised with these reviews. I wouldn't recommend this company at all!