Aluminum wiring fix
My wife and I would constantly be smelling a burning plastic smell when we walked in our front door and could not figure out where it was coming from. We called in Dale of D.R Electrical for another issue and in the process he discovered that our wires were burning at the outlets. He professionally did the repairs throughout the whole house and discovered approximately 75% of our outlets etc were melted or burned. Great job ! He saved our house! No more burning smell!
- Approximate cost of services:
Was this review helpful?
- Company Response
Thank you for your kind words and I appreciate them.