Bath Fitters normally talks about getting the job done in one day. Our experience however shows that it can take two weeks to get the parts, labour and service completed. Our renovator was subcontracted out to another company who need several days to gather supplies, and was unable to work during normal business hours. All in all it took 2 weeks to complete the job that was advertised to take 1 day.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Ensure all parts are provided before sending work out
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Open the boxes before they are sent out