Let me first begin by saying that the actual window cleaning that was performed was done well. However the administration at this company is far below standard. Let me provide several examples:
1) Was called by GS to book my window cleaning. I said I would book. They then quoted me a price which was 29% higher than the previous year. I didn't quite remember the price I paid last year (at that time) so I told them I would call back when I checked my invoice. I did (the next day) and it was rectified, and they sent me a confirmation to that effect, showing my lower price.
2) In the time between the original booking and actually coming to do the work, I was called at least 3 more times (that is when I picked up my phone) to book my window cleaning services. I REPEATEDLY had to tell them I was already on the schedule.
3) The day of the cleaning, I was called by the office to tell me they couldn't do it that day and would be coming the following day (no problem, that was fine with me). BUT then, 15 minutes later the cleaners show up to start the job.
4) When the job was completed the serviceman tried to charge me the higher amount that was originally quoted on the first call. I informed him that I had already talked to the office about honoring my 2014 rate. He then went to call his office to verify and then tried to negotiate a slighty lower rate but still not the agreed up rate!! Pardon?? Eventually after I told him i was going to go find my confirmation he "agreed" to the rate I already had a confirmation for.
4) Last but not least - I paid by check. Two days later I was called by the office to settle up my account (by credit card). Again another waste of my time explaining I had written a check already!
As you can see, my biggest issue with this company is the lack of effective information sharing. The left hand is NOT talking to the right hand, and it is wasting MY time as a customer. I shouldn't have to answer multiple phone calls from GS so they can figure out what is going on in their office. I have dealt with many service companies and have never seen anything this broken.
Despite them doing a good job with the actual cleaning, I will be taking my business elsewhere in the future. I just don't have time for this.