Hey guys. I just wanted to warn you guys not to get any work done from this person
He called his company URENU renovation & construction team and his name is Roger. His number is: 4163020240 and his e-mail: email@example.com
I got my kitchen done from this guy and honestly, he has alot of attitude issues. These are the incidents that happened.
1) he brought alot more cabinets than needed. so he made me buy more than needed and had to return them. so when i was going to return them with my receipts and was about to head into his car, he just left away without me with the cabinets while i was outside the car and left them at the store from which i brought them.
2) he was trying to fit a corner piece on the floor of my kitchen near my stove so he put a wall piece instead of a floor piece. he drilled it in and then when he realized that it didnt fit properly, he asked me to remove it, (so now he drilled it inside the piece which is no longer needed) and asked me to scrap a brand new wall cabinet. i was mad pissed and told him NO. cabinets are not cheap...so thanks to his mistake, im stuck with just basically screwed up corner area...
3) after telling him a million times not to put the sink directly beside the stove, he did that. now there is a risk that the water from the sink will splash on the stove.
4) he overcharged me more to only install three more wall cabinets in the kitchen. all it is is just drill holes. and so he charged me 200 dollars more only just to drill holes for only 3 wall cabinets. trust me, there is nothing special about those cabinets. they are the same!!! i saw him drilling them. it was a piece of cake for him. and the rest of the kitchen and kitchen cabinets, he billed me separately for the labor of the entire kitchen...i payed for all the material for this renovation...this guy drove me nuts!
5) the sink faucet does not release water like a normal faucet does...while he was working on the drain pipe, i asked him if he is using sandpaper to sand of the edges...he knew he didnt do that and so just ignored me... maybe sanding it edges of the pipe doesnt have to do with water releasing or anything but my point is that the faucet is installed very poorly. and also when he was working, there was scrap material on the top of the stove...i asked him to vacuum it so i can use the stove but he told his assistant rudely to tell me to not enter the kitchen. i am being honest here. he actually said that.
6) also, when he believed that the job was done, i saw all this stupid stuff he did. he put fillers which were smaller than the space within the tile and the wall corner and so there is space visible between the tile and the wall that looks absolutely hideous. he still didnt fix one part of the laundry facet for which he charged me more...and also the range hood actually doesnt work properly because the vent has holes in the top that needs to be covered somehow so all the fume goes straight to the vent pipe and still didnt do that. and even though all this flaws were there, he told me "i did a pretty damn good job, now i need the payment" i paid him all. the grouting of the tile was done poorly and when i told him that the grouting was done poorly, he asked his assistant to do it and left to do something else and didnt even look to check the grouting...
now many of you might support him if you are in this same business or for any other reason but honestly, it really sucks when the job isnt done well and the money is being sucked faster than my slow drain pipe that he installed...i work day and night for the money he just took it all for a crappy job. i find it unfair.