Grading done to the top of unsettled backfill; house foundation damproofing level. Grading slopes drastically towards house, with two leaks in finished basement. Unfufilled promises to follow up. Pictures & contract available.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Follow up. Speak directly and honestly regarding what is best practice. Research Site grading & Drainage standards on the National Reasearch Council of Canada Website.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Took complete advantage of a new homeowner. Then dismissed the home oweners concerns with the work. Learn more about job that needs to be done and ask the contractor what they are going to do. Don't offer the answer and have them write the specifics of the planned work into the contract.