Our switch board for the lights in the living area was periodically giving electric shock and I was not able to figure out why. I called ElectroPro back in April 2012 and Charles was very helpful on the phone and took the full details of the issue. Once he came to investigate he immediately figured out the issue. The ground was not properly connected to the switch or the metal box. I could not tell you how much I was relieved once that was taken care of. It has since been very safe and not a single shock. I would highly recommend their work. Charles was highly professional and courteous, he also did a clean job and kept the wall paint waste to minimum.