Did you mean: Plumbing?

Lisi Services

(2 reviews)

"Hi Homestars, Writing to say Lisi helped me solve a leaky faucet. The story is rather short: I called them. They..."

MCAC Plumbing

N/A

(0 reviews)

Ayam Plumbing

(3 reviews)

Verified

"Humayun was polite and prompt. He quickly resolved the issue and cleaned the toilet too. I would definitely recommend..."

System Appliance Sevicing

N/A

(0 reviews)

AAA HVAC & Plumbing

(8 reviews)

Verified

"Roman is a professional. He shows up exactly when he said he would. He assessed the problem with my leaking..."

Bathroom Kitchen Galleries

(29 reviews)

"From A Very Old and Dated 1999 Master En Suite...To My Dream Bathroom. It is said the first place potential buyers..."

RooterWorx

(17 reviews)

Verified

"Lubamir fixed a small basement leak for me. He was very professional and friendly. He was perfectly punctual, very..."

Quickfast Heating & Air Conditioning

(142 reviews)

"I had to replace my furnace, hot water tank and a/c in my home. I contacted Rick the service manager who was highly..."

Dima Plumbing

(524 reviews)

Best of 2019

"I have called Dima Plumbing in the past and John did a great job so I decided to call him again. Our kitchen sink..."

Strong Plumbing Inc.

(1122 reviews)

Best of 2019

"I needed a kitchen faucet replaced and Valentin came in just a day. I had purchased 2 replacements so he chose the..."

Canadian Rooter

(747 reviews)

Verified

"The pipes were leaking on three floors, with water coming through the drywall. My regular plumber came, looked and..."

Aqua Tech Waterproofing

(435 reviews)

Best of 2019

"The staff from Aquatech were amazing from start to finish. Our representative Eugene provided us with down to eqrtg..."

company logo image

Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

(2005 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Our basement drain was clogged and overflowing intermittently for 3 weeks. We decided to call Waterworks on a Monday..."