Award Plus Plumbing

(556 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"My tub faucet was dripping and had to replace my shower cartridge. Shower handle was calcified, so Alex replaced my..."

Dima Plumbing

(767 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"John was originally supposed to come the following day, but I got lucky and an appointment opened up same-day to fix..."

Strong Plumbing Inc.

(1692 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"Val was amazing! The job was done with precision, and whats more is that he took the time to explain how everything..."

Aquatech Waterproofing

(675 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"It was a great experience to work with Shawn and his team at Aquatech. I can't stress enough how happy I am with..."

Canadian Rooter

(866 reviews)

best_of_awards_icon

Best of 2023

"We were so happy with the service from Canadian Rooter. We got a fast quote, great service, honest communication and..."

Hoerner Heating & Plumbing and Drains

(606 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"My after hours emergency call was fielded courteously, and Lance arrived within 2 hours of my call on a very snowy..."

The Great Plumbing Co

(417 reviews)

Best of the Best 2022

"On time, fast, top quality service. Dont look for anybody else, Jeff is what you need. I referred him to few of my..."

Canada Waterproofers

(400 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"We have found our new plumber. Valentin was communicative, punctual, personable, professional and above all, knows..."

Drain Com

(844 reviews)

best_of_awards_icon

Best of 2016

"The issue was that I was trying to determine the cause of a smell in the house after it rains. Vlad was great. He..."