Did you mean: Plumbing?

(0 reviews)

Dima Plumbing

(494 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Contacted late Tuesday and they were able to come out Thursday morning for a non emergency problem. Arrived on time,..."

Strong Plumbing Inc.

(1100 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Val is a total pro - and a pleasure to deal with. He promptly responded via text and quickly arranged a visit to deal..."

Canadian Rooter

(738 reviews)

Verified

"I had a sewer backup on New Years Day. I called a few companies that advertised 24/7 service and Naz at Canadian..."

Aqua Tech Waterproofing

(424 reviews)

Best of 2018

"I am a huge fan of HomeStars so when it was time to get my house waterproofed, I went on a search. As per usual, I..."

company logo image

Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

(1976 reviews)

Best of 2018

"I called waterworks to look at a problem in my downtown apartment where my kitchen sink filled when the washing..."

Express Rooter Plumbing

(627 reviews)

Best of 2017

"Part of reno-ing the kitchen, we needed our old sink disconnected and a new one hooked up. Vlad came it two visits at..."

Priority Plumbing

(529 reviews)

Verified

"We woke up this morning to frozen pipes, as many did. We called Priority immediately and David arrived mid-morning..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

(836 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Have used Mr. Rooter in Vancouver and now that I live here, gave them a shout when our shower in the master bath..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing

(1713 reviews)

Best of 2018

"An honest review for Mr. Router North York Josh Mayo. Request for him if you have a job. I will break down why and..."