Did you mean: Plumbing?

Strong Plumbing Inc.

(1595 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Valentin came to do the plumbing for a new kitchen sink that was recently installed, and hooked up the dishwasher. He..."

Dima Plumbing

(726 reviews)

Best of 2021

"We decided to use Dima Plumbing to install a replacement toilet (that we bought) based on HomeStars recommendations,..."

Award Plus Plumbing

(501 reviews)

Best of 2021

"I noticed water leaking from my basement ceiling on a Friday evening and contacted a couple of Plumbers via Home..."

Aqua Tech Waterproofing

(577 reviews)

Best of 2021

"We reached out to Shawn and he came to see us a few days later on Sept 28th. My Husband & I were very impressed..."

Canadian Rooter

(849 reviews)

Best of 2017

"As a result of a previous renovation, our basement left without a drain. I called a number of plumbers for an..."

Drain Com

(840 reviews)

Best of 2016

"I hired this company to give me an estimate to replace my clay sewer pipes in April 2020. Serge came and gave me a..."

Priority Plumbing

(659 reviews)

Best of 2021

"These guys are so awesome!!! Every time I have had a plumbing issue, they have scheduled me right away. The employees..."

Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

(2094 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Michael and the WaterWorks team provided great service updating the sump pump and backup system in our house. ..."

Hoerner Heating & Plumbing and Drains

(478 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Great job identifing and fixing the boiler. It was a Sunday but Nathaniel stayed on until the work is done. Thanks..."

Drain Works Plumbing

(1549 reviews)

Best of 2019

"We called Drain Works to replace two toilets and repair a stopper that fallen down off the sink. JP explained what..."

Express Rooter Plumbing

(682 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Mark is SO good. The part wasn't available from normal plumbing suppliers so he had to order. When he was..."