Did you mean: Surveyors or Renovation Cleaning?

Firm Fence

(12 reviews)

Verified

"Dom and crew were quick to respond to any inquiries, price was very reasonable and most importantly the job was well..."

Premium construction&finishing inc

Verified

"Issa repaired 2 broken fence posts and a gate. He did an excellent job, very quickly for the exact price quoted. I..."

Get Sorted

(4 reviews)

Verified

"Kelsey is awesome! She’s helpful, patient and very kind. Her professionalism is top-notch, as are her tips, tricks..."

The duct cleaning pro

(5 reviews)

Verified

"Mark and Lissan were a complete pleasure to deal with. Quick response to our homestars request and by a happy chance..."

Royale Finest Transportation

Verified

"I booked these guys to move my kitchen equipments to my restaurant They where on time they worked really fast and..."

MEGARON FINE HOMES

Verified

"We hired Megaron to do a complete redesign and renovation of our kitchen, as well as a complete gut and renovation of..."

Symphony Kitchens Inc

(49 reviews)

Verified

"Oleg and Vitaliy did an excellent job working with us to design a bar for our basement. The plans were very..."

System Appliance Sevicing

N/A

(0 reviews)

Ayam Plumbing

Verified

"Humayun was polite and prompt. He quickly resolved the issue and cleaned the toilet too. I would definitely recommend..."

Annex Homes

(1 reviews)

"The work was done very professionally and on time. recommended these guys to multiple friends already. they'll be our..."

Modo Kitchens

(16 reviews)

Verified

"Very respectful and clean work. The installers were efficient and made recommendations that were very helpful. Pino..."

company logo image

R&M Irrigation Systems Ltd.

N/A

(0 reviews)

Rama Siding & Aluminum

Verified

"I was very happy with their work, they started the job as per work order and they finished as promised. They were..."

Bathroom Kitchen Galleries

(29 reviews)

"From A Very Old and Dated 1999 Master En Suite...To My Dream Bathroom. It is said the first place potential buyers..."