HomeStars  »  Ontario  »  North York  »  Home Inspection

Home Inspection in North York, Ontario

Clearview Home & Property Inspections

(1638 reviews)

Best of 2020

"Tom did a home inspection for us. He was very patient with all of our questions and always made himself available...."

4 Sight Inspections Inc.

(1073 reviews)

Best of 2020

"Chris did a thorough inspection and was patient with us when we asked many questions. He was knowledgeable and we..."

AllMax Home Inspection

(805 reviews)

Best of 2020

"We had a fantastic experience with Alan from Allmax Home Inspection. He provided us with an extremely detailed..."

company logo image

Classic Home Inspections Inc.

(701 reviews)

Best of 2016

"Brent did an excellent job, no complaints. Showed up on time, provided us with a report the next morning. Would..."

Great Northern Insulation

(817 reviews)

Best of 2019

"We couldn’t say enough good about the quality of service GNI provides. Angelo, Drew and Tom were all very..."

Home Inspections 4 U

(297 reviews)

Best of 2020

"Yuri inspected and found items that normal inspectors wouldn't bother checking. He provided a clear and comprehensive..."

Dsm Property Services Inc

(288 reviews)

Best of 2020

"Our agent recommended Vito at DSM property services and thankfully he was able to schedule us in on very short..."

Ambicorp Property Inspections

(258 reviews)

Best of 2020

"Just bought a property. Needed a professional property inspector to evaluate the condition of the home. I was..."

Inch By Inch Inspections, Asbestos And Mold Detection And Removal

(222 reviews)

Best of 2020

"I found mold in my attic. I almost had heart attack :) So I called them and they came to inspect the damage. First I..."

company logo image

Peace Of Mind Home Inspections Inc.

(217 reviews)

Best of 2017

"I highly recommend Don for a buyer's home inspection. I am a first home buyer and I learned a lot of things from Don...."

Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

(212 reviews)

Best of 2020

"Michael was more than we could have asked for. My fiancé and I are first time home buyers and Michael made the..."

Holley Home Inspections

(139 reviews)

Verified

"Very responsive and in-depth knowledge, spent time going over every details with you for the house. Will recommend..."