Junk Removal

Junk Removal in Toronto, Ontario

1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

(685 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Professional, reliable, and overall great experience with this company. The team just finished removing the sofa from..."

1-800-Rid-Of-It

(458 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Call in to set up the pick up was handled very well. The team of Garrison & Dave T called with plenty of notice of..."

Junk It!

(325 reviews)

Best of 2018

"We are very happy with the service we received from JunkIT...the whole process was easy and convenient. JunkIT..."

RoadRunners Moving & Storage

(285 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Some of THE friendliest movers that I have ever had the pleasure of working with! They were punctual, careful with my..."

JUSTJUNK®

(209 reviews)

Verified

"This is a great company to deal . I called the company to set up and appointment and give me a quote. The..."

Amosite

(154 reviews)

Best of 2018

"It was Noon and I had until 8pm to have Asbestos Removed and Air Quality Test Done or the Sale on my In Laws Home..."

We-Haul Student Junk Removal Service

(117 reviews)

"I’m a repeat customer. Marc and his crew were able to fit me in pretty quickly. They arrived on time and gave me a..."

Big Ben's Junk Removal

(72 reviews)

Best of 2018

"We had garbage and a lot of other things to dispose of and it was all taken.The service was quick, efficient and..."

Junk Canada Removal Inc

(27 reviews)

"Tim & team arrived at my place on-time to remove my hardwood flooring in a Condo. They were here all day and left the..."

Junk Stars

(17 reviews)

"Jason from junkstars was great. They came in and quickly demo'd two fireplace mantels and hearths for me. They kept..."

Junk King

(23 reviews)

Verified

"Junk King did a great job. They were on time, friendly and polite. They cleaned everything up, and they had the best..."