Did you mean: Plumbing?

Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

(1031 reviews)

Best of 2012

"This is my 3rd time using Cosmopolitan. In 2009 they installed a new furnace, tankless water heater and A/C in my old..."

Award Plus Plumbing

(323 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Alex showed up one day after I called! Amazing service. He knows his stuff, is polite and immaculate in his work. He..."

company logo image

Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

(294 reviews)

Verified

"Flavio was able to save me time and money by purchasing a Moen Shower trim kit as opposed to buying a whole new set. ..."

Master Drain & Water Works

(299 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Vitaliy and his team are great to work with. From initial quote to speed of estimate and service they did a great job..."

Drain Works Plumbing

(1500 reviews)

Best of 2019

"I would like to thank DrainWorks, Chris in particular, for a job well done . Right from the consultation to the..."

Hoerner Heating & Plumbing and Drains

(316 reviews)

Best of 2019

"He was friendly, proactive and efficient! I highly recommend him! He was exceptionally knowledgeable. Everything you..."

Drain Rescue Plumbers

(695 reviews)

Verified

"After much back and forth ... The owner of the company has refunded me the difference that was over charged. I am..."

Adrian Plumbing Inc.

(266 reviews)

Best of 2011

"We had an excellent experience with Adrian overall. We had him come in to finish the plumbing in our basement after..."

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

(272 reviews)

Best of 2019

"These guys are amazing. I have called them twice. First time for a house I sold and now for this one. The work that..."

An Ta Plumbing Inc

(366 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Igor was very attentive, great pricing, excellent customer service. I had a lot of questions, they were attentive..."

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

(246 reviews)

Best of 2019

"We had minor but persistent issues with water ingress in our basement for a while, but wanted to finally finish it so..."

Reliance Home Comfort

(10837 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Dean showed up when he said he would and stayed for as long as scheduled. He was professional and very knowledgeable...."