Did you mean: Plumbing?

Crystal Drain & Plumbing

(15 reviews)

Verified

"Our Sump Pump stopped working. We called Crystal and they sent a technician out right away. He installed a new pump..."

AAA HVAC & Plumbing

(10 reviews)

Verified

"We hired this company to repair a heat pump. The technician replaced the capacitor, but then condemned the unit,..."

Dima Plumbing

(558 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Been having issues with a leak in the bathroom going through the floor. Dima plumbing came by and diagnosed the..."

Strong Plumbing Inc.

(1156 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Valentin arrived on time, was very informative and did the work well and quickly. I am very happy with the work he did."

Canadian Rooter

(756 reviews)

Verified

"The plumber took the time to listen to my description of the problems we were having.As a result,he quickly surmised..."

Aqua Tech Waterproofing

(460 reviews)

Best of 2019

"After interviewing other competitors in the Toronto area, we felt confident with this company. The rep (though..."

Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

(2030 reviews)

Best of 2019

"As a single woman with a very low plumbing experience level, I was anxious about getting someone in - I was concerned..."

Express Rooter Plumbing

(644 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Getting ready to have washing machine installed and somehow I broke the laundry faucet the hoses were connected to. I..."

Priority Plumbing

(553 reviews)

Verified

"Priority Plumbing executed the job of installing my kitchen sink faucet quickly and professionally. The price was..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

(841 reviews)

Best of 2019

"I have a rental property and had issue with main drain before, hired a plumber from Kijiji and he charged me $200.00,..."