Did you mean: Plumbing?

Express Rooter Plumbing

(680 reviews)

Best of 2021

"The customer care was excellent administratively but the plumber seemed like more of a gold digger. After a scope of..."

Drain Works Plumbing

(1544 reviews)

Best of 2019

"One of our toilets was leaking and I had a feeling I’d need a new one altogether. DrainWorks was flexible with..."

Master Drain & Water Works

(354 reviews)

Best of 2021

"I used this service for replacing my main incoming water line and shutoff valves. Vitale and his team were very..."

Canada Waterproofers

(310 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Valentine and Slava were both great! They called back promptly, quoted accurately and did wonderful work when they..."

Tornado Plumbing & Drains

(324 reviews)

Best of 2021

"We chose Tornado Plumbing since they handled drain issues. We explained the need to provide drainage for replacement..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

(896 reviews)

Best of 2021

"I was very pleased with the service provided by technician Kris. He was punctual, courteous, professional, friendly...."

The Great Plumbing Co

(324 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Everything went very smoothly getting a toilet replaced. Jeff was professional right from the start. He came one day..."

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

(968 reviews)

Best of 2021

"George was fantastic. He was very efficient and very pleasant. Would absolutely recommend George to anyone in need..."

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

(327 reviews)

Best of 2021

"We had a wet basement in February. We consulted 3 companies to find out the source of water and only Anatoliy could..."

Aquamaster Group

(328 reviews)

Best of 2021

"We hired Aquamaster to do a interlock/paver job in my backyard. We hated what we had, due to a large tree, no grass..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing

(1780 reviews)

Best of 2019

"leak below basin-broken duralock MrRooter supplied and Installed new duralock connection under basin Installed new..."

City Wide Group Inc

(345 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Awesome job. The job was done in less than a day. The crew was professional and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly..."