Did you mean: Plumbing?

Express Rooter Plumbing

(683 reviews)

Best of 2021

"We just had Express Rooter in our condo unit to fix our undermount sink. They (Mark) was very professional. He fixed..."

The Great Plumbing Co

(347 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Jeff did an AMAZING job. Couldn't be happier with the service. He was punctual, professional, respectful, and full of..."

Canada Waterproofers

(332 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Canada Waterproofers' work was excellent. The team was professional and efficient (the job was completed in two very..."

Tornado Plumbing & Drains

(337 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Service and work was excellent. From the time Peter arrived to quote the job to its completion, I was 100% satisfied..."

Royal Work Corp. Waterproofing

(337 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Job done quickly and professionally. No surprises, good communication. I will recommend Royal Work to my friends and..."

company logo image

Canada Wide Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.

(381 reviews)

"Service was courteous, clean and accurate. Site was cleaned and disinfected after repairs were done. Flavio was..."

AtlasCare

(2235 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Atlas Replaced my Gas Furnace with a Cold Climate Heat Pump. I had their tech Adam N come to diagnose my Gas furnace..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

(898 reviews)

Best of 2021

"I discovered Mr. Rooter through HomeStars, I called on Mon. 22 Nov they send me the second day Andrew, he was very..."

Aquamaster Group

(329 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Our concrete walkway had previously been torn up to replace our sewer line. Aquamaster did an amazing job replacing..."

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

(984 reviews)

Best of 2021

"They helped us with repairs to our shower. 3 hours work and was charged $1200 incl tax. We needed some follow up..."