HomeStars  »  Ontario  »  North York  »  Home Inspection

Home Inspection in North York, Ontario

Carson Dunlop & Associates Home Inspection

(222 reviews)

Best of 2022

"Siu was extremely professional during the entire inspection process. My clients and I had many questions and Siu was..."

Quantum Home Inspections

(130 reviews)

Best of the Best '22

"Stefano did an excellent job at walking me through his home inspection, explaining why certain things were issues or..."

I Inspect 360

(92 reviews)

Best of 2020

"Home inspection was complete in a profession manner and all safety precautions and protocols were adhered to. Work..."

Wallbank Home Inspections

(101 reviews)

Best of 2022

"Kevin arrived at the home ready to be brutally honest and encouraging to normal wear to a home that was being..."

Power Home Inspection

(75 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Boris was very thorough with the condo inspection The inspection report was very detailed. I highly recommend the..."

Legacy Home Inspection

(32 reviews)

Best of 2022

"Legacy Home Inspections do any excellent job, keep you informed through the process, and were an extreme pleasure to..."

Great Ontario Home Inspection

(35 reviews)

Best of 2022

"Ive known Andrew for a long time and he has never pushed his services on me. Me and my wife got our first home (which..."

Dive Deep Home Inspections

(6 reviews)

Verified

"I had some work done in my house and was concerned about what the contractor did so I called Deep Dive Home..."

InspectRite Homes

(19 reviews)

Best of Newly Listed '22

"Excellent and professional service. I would highly recommend this company. Chris and his partner were very efficient..."

Lighthouse Inspections Canada

(4 reviews)

"David came highly recommended by our real estate agent. We’ve recently purchased a home and were having issues with..."

Pillar To Post Home Inspectors -Allen Ottaway

(13 reviews)

Best of Newly Listed '22

"Allen was very helpful both in terms of making himself available to meet our short and often unexpected timelines and..."

The Home Inspectors Group

(26 reviews)

"I have approached this Home Auditor's Group for my home Energy Audit and have been waiting for Final Audit Report..."

The Professional Home And Building Inspectors

(36 reviews)

"Mourad performed the home inspection on a property we are purchasing and we are very happy with his service. He was..."