Did you mean: Drain Services?

Roto-Rooter Sewer & Drain Service

(5 reviews)

"I called in the morning and asked if they could come in the afternoon They called in early afternoon and said they..."

Roto-Rooter Plumbing Service

Roto Rooter Plumbing & Drains Service

(2 reviews)

"Roto rooter is no longer in our area.. I found them very good when they were here. But I guess no one wanted to buy..."

(1 reviews)

"Doug came by on a weekend and was able to unclog the pipe within an hour with his heavy duty auger snake, the..."

(1 reviews)

"This summer, we experienced some problems with our existing (gas) water heater, and then later also experienced..."

(1 reviews)

"I called roto rooter for a "my husband tried to DIY a toilet" job and made it worse :) They came and took apart the..."

Roto Rooter

(12 reviews)

"We had a pin hole leak in a copper pipe between 2 bathrooms on the upper level. We thought it was a leaking seal on..."

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service

(2 reviews)

"My basement had water from a pipe that had a leak. I called at 10:30pm for help. I was so worried as thought the leak..."

Roto Rooter

(2 reviews)

"Asked the plumber to come for a quotation on relocating a venting pipe. Turned out that it can be disconnected..."

Roto-Rooter

Briscoe's Plumbing & Roto Rooter

Ernie'S Roto Rooter Service

Terry'S Roto Rooter Renovations & Repairs

Roto-Rooter Sewer Service

(1 reviews)

"They showed up on time and did the job fast. Many contractors and service companies did not show up or reschedule..."

Roto-Rooter Plumbing ServiceSouth End St Catharines Service

(9 reviews)

"Do Not Use Roto Rooter. They will not book an appointment with out a credit card, they they charge your credit card..."