Did you mean: Drain Services?

Roto-Rooter Septic Tank Service

(1 reviews)

"Edward came and saved my life today. I thought I had a major problem and he was so helpful, courteous and did a..."

Roto-Rooter Plumbing Service

Roto Rooter Plumbing & Drains Service

(2 reviews)

"Roto rooter is no longer in our area.. I found them very good when they were here. But I guess no one wanted to buy..."

(1 reviews)

"Doug came by on a weekend and was able to unclog the pipe within an hour with his heavy duty auger snake, the..."

Roto Rooter

(12 reviews)

"We had a pin hole leak in a copper pipe between 2 bathrooms on the upper level. We thought it was a leaking seal on..."

(1 reviews)

"This summer, we experienced some problems with our existing (gas) water heater, and then later also experienced..."

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service

(2 reviews)

"My basement had water from a pipe that had a leak. I called at 10:30pm for help. I was so worried as thought the leak..."

(1 reviews)

"I called roto rooter for a "my husband tried to DIY a toilet" job and made it worse :) They came and took apart the..."

Roto Rooter

(2 reviews)

"Asked the plumber to come for a quotation on relocating a venting pipe. Turned out that it can be disconnected..."

Roto-Rooter

Briscoe's Plumbing & Roto Rooter

Ernie'S Roto Rooter Service

Terry'S Roto Rooter Renovations & Repairs

Roto-Rooter Sewer Service

(1 reviews)

"They showed up on time and did the job fast. Many contractors and service companies did not show up or reschedule..."

Roto-Rooter Plumbing ServiceSouth End St Catharines Service

(9 reviews)

"Do Not Use Roto Rooter. They will not book an appointment with out a credit card, they they charge your credit card..."