Did you mean: Plumbing?

Aqua Tech Waterproofing

(442 reviews)

Best of 2019

"What started out as a negative experience with our basement flooding, ended with a positive experience with Aquatech...."

Canadian Rooter

(748 reviews)

Verified

"I was very happy with the work they did. Prompt, clean and fast I did not have to worry about cleaning after..."

company logo image

Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

(2014 reviews)

Best of 2019

"I called yesterday and they booked me for today and he showed up right on time. He gave me a few options and Michael..."

Express Rooter Plumbing

(638 reviews)

Best of 2019

"We had a backup in our basement and found ExpressRooter Pumbing on Homestars. Their office staff was very helpful..."

Priority Plumbing

(541 reviews)

Verified

"They had to dig up the hardwood in my dining room and dig a hole to replace the old clay pipes. They promised that..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

(838 reviews)

Best of 2019

"Our plumbing technician named Bob came to her house to repair our leaky faucet. He was extremely knowledgeable,..."

Mr Rooter Plumbing

(1735 reviews)

Best of 2019

"I was very impressed with the technician, John. He went above and beyond to be thorough and helpful. He assessed the..."

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

(796 reviews)

Best of 2019

"We had problems with a completely clogged kitchen sink that no chemical cleaner could fix and leaking pipe in the..."

Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

(1031 reviews)

Best of 2012

"This is my 3rd time using Cosmopolitan. In 2009 they installed a new furnace, tankless water heater and A/C in my old..."