Infinium Solutuons Inc

(0 reviews)

The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

(521 reviews)

Best of 2018

"The Mold Guy was fantastic. From the call to confirm the appointment to the inspectation itself, I was confident I..."

All Max Home Inspection

(761 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Super impressed with this company. I needed this inspection done last minute/same day and they were able to make it..."

Canada's Restoration Services

(490 reviews)

Best of 2018

"I had 3 companies provide quotes for mold remediation from my attic space. One company didn't even offer to inspect..."

Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis And Removal

(313 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Robert and team were great to work with. The team was professional and courteous and kept the place clean and tidy. I..."

Clearview Home & Property Inspections

(1496 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Tom was great!! He inspected the entire suite from top to bottom. He pointed out everything that was wrong and it..."

4 Sight Inspections Inc.

(841 reviews)

Best of 2017

"Amazing service and very thorough inspection. Exactly what o needed to feel safe of my purchase! Highly recommended..."

company logo image

Classic Home Inspections Inc.

(699 reviews)

Best of 2016

"Very professional and courteous, and most importantly genuine (hard to find these days). Brent was able to come out..."

Home Painters Toronto

(437 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Ryan came out to give us a quote on our large painting job. We were very impressed that he gave us a quote at the..."

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

(311 reviews)

Best of 2016

"Hired Alex to handle the stipple ceiling removal of a townhouse in Mississauga. As a construction atorney, I am..."

Inch By Inch Inspections, Asbestos And Mold Detection And Removal

(200 reviews)

Best of 2017

"I hired Tony for doing a Home Inspection of my Home so I can plan ahead for any upcoming maintenance tasks. Tony did..."

company logo image

Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

(1982 reviews)

Best of 2018

"Michael saved the day when one of our 100 year old radiators burst in the middle of the coldest days of the winter...."

Great Northern Insulation

(618 reviews)

Best of 2018

"I had initially noticed about a 4-5 degree temp difference (colder in the winter and hotter in the summer) on the..."