Accu-Fordable Lead Paint Inspection

Home Inspection
81 N. Main St. N. Easton MA 02356
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in North Easton  >  Accu-Fordable Lead Paint Inspection

Reviews for Accu-Fordable Lead Paint Inspection

Richard and Lily in South End
Richard and Lily in South End
1 review Boston, MA

Lead Inspection

On a cold winter morning, Marc evaluates our future dream home for dangerous poisons. With a thorough review of almost two hours, the house has been identified of the chemicals that we thought were safe. He had given me and my wife such useful knowledge to protect our family and our home under a reasonable price. He was very professional and informative. I will definately recommend him to others. Thanks Marc!

Chan Braintree
Chan Braintree
1 review Boston, MA

Lead Paint Inspection

I called several companies for quotes on lead paint inspection and most of the companies gave me ridiculous rates. This company was reasonable and provided quality work. Even gave me advise on how to remove the lead paint.