Home Depot

MA

Reviews for Home Depot

Private User reviews Duncan, BC

hardwood flooring in kitchen

we had been looking for the best price on bruce hardwood flooring..well we searched high and low. the first place we researched was home deopt, and to our suprise it was where we ended up purchasing our beautiful new hardwood floor. the prices are unbeatable. name brand products! home depot has everything from sheetrock to perennials! i love shopping there. thanks home depot

pisces95 in Greenfield
pisces95 in Greenfield
1 review Boston, MA

Laying a new laminate wood floor

I am a new homeowner and I have never laid a floor before. I didn't know where to start. I asked a home depot associate and they gave my all the necessary tools for the job, as well as helpful hints to make my project easier! Using their advice, it was easy and fun!