Oliveira Painting, Inc

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
18 Homeland Ave. Saugus MA 01906
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Wakefield  >  Oliveira Painting, Inc

Review for Oliveira Painting, Inc

Maria in Saugus
Maria in Saugus
1 review , MA

Interior & Exterior Painting

I have worked with Oliveira Painting, Inc for all my painting needs over the past 6 years. They always do an excellent job and are reasonably priced. I would definately recommend them to my family and friends.

More about Oliveira Painting, Inc

Oliveira Painting, Inc. is family owned and operated. We have ben in busines for over 10 years. We are fuly insured and licensed, and have built a solid reputation as one of Eastern Masachusets' most reliable and skiled painting companies. Our comitment to excelence and unparaleled customer service are evidenced ...