Omni Basement Systems

Reviews for Omni Basement Systems

VB
VB
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Fantastic product and fantastic service

My basement was a mess and had to be completed gutted due to seepage. I chose to have Omni Basement come in to do the repairs because, the system Is both non intrusive (you dont lose wall space) and the product itself (including the sump pump) is far superior than the others on the market. The warranty is also excellent.
The team that installed was amazing. They worked hard at providing minimal disruption even if it was loud and mess job. They cleaned things up very well after each day as well and took the time each day ti carefully to explain the work.
Im thrilled with the results.

thanks very much for this wonderful review. we are so happy that we could help with your basement project

Private User reviews Port Dover, ON

Basement Foundation Repair

We had Omni Basement repair a cracked foundation, their workers did a very good job and made our sump pump hole larger and installed a new sump pump, they cleaned up very well and were quick and professional. You could tell they liked working for Omni. We would highly recommend Omni. Jim & Wendy

Thank-you Jim & Wendy for this review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your basement sump pump system.

matt_muresan
matt_muresan
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Great service from start to finish

We purchased a home recently which had a dirt crawlspace. The previous owners had neglected this space and it was an entry point for rodents and odours. I reached out to Omni to have a quote on the work. They sent some reading materials after the quote was scheduled and the salesperson who came to give the initial estimate was great. He wasn't pushy and came across as knowledgeable and honest. After the appointment was scheduled, Omni called a few times to give opportunities to move the date forward, though these ultimately did not work with our schedule. The contractors on the install date were great and professional and the work was completed in one day. After install, the contractor mentioned some issues that he noticed (entry points for rodents). The crawlspace is much cleaner now and I am very happy with the work done.

Matt,I want to thank you for this wonderful review. I am glad we could help transform your crawlspace. I will surely pass this along to everyone that was involved in your project.

Private User reviews , ON

Complete sump pump system installation

Crew was pleasant, clean, efficient and did the job as well as it could be done.

thankyou for your review. we're glad you are enjoying your new sump system

charobit
charobit
0 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Basement foundation support and water proofing

From the very onset, calls were returned in a quick and efficient manner. Someone was at our home within a few days to evaluate the situation. By the next day, we had a quote. Any person we spoke to on a call was very helpful and patient with all our questions. The deposit was done over the phone easily. They gave us a date to have work done and moved it up to accomodate us. That was greatly appreciated. The gentlemen who did the work were very efficient, explained what they were doing and why. Best of all, they always showed up with a smile and in a great mood. To the entire team, thank you so much for making our home better and for being so good at what you do. Excellence across all fronts! Will defenitely recommend.

Thank-you so much for this wonderful review and thanks for your trust in Omni basement Systems. I am glad that we could fix your bowing walls and waterproofed your area so that you can go ahead and finish that room.

Private User reviews Fort Erie, ON

Basement waterproofing

Great company to deal with! After making an appointment with a salesperson to visit, I received a book in the mail which outlined their products and the way they waterproof basements. I read through most of it so I understood then when he came, he looked over everything, explained how the system works, then did a quote up with me based on my needs right in front of me in my living room. I knew exactly what I was paying for. The cost came in similar to other companies, maybe even a little lower. About a month and a half later it's all done and the crew that did the work was exceptionally polite, friendly, and helpful. We went over the job before starting so we were on the same page, and when they left 3 days later, we were very satisfied. Thank you Omni!

Thank-you very much for trust8ing Omni Basement Systems with your basement waterproofing. Thanks again for this wonderful review. I will surely pass this along to everyone involved.

john.martini
john.martini
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dirt floor basement encapsulation and wall

Great service. They did exactly what they said they do.. highly reccemond for basement mitigation in older homes

Thank-you John for this wonderful review. I am glad that we could help with your basement floor.

Private User reviews Port Colborne, ON

Triple Safe Pump

The sales consultant David was professional and informative and personable when he came out for the assessment.
The two workers who installed the pump worked very hard digging into bedrock.
My previous water issues occur only during epic downpours - therefore the system has not yet been tested. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for this great review. I'm quite confident that when that storm comes, the Triplesafe will be ready.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior crack repair

They were very professional and followed through with dates and time expectations. Highly recommend Omni!

Thanks so much for this wonderful review.

karinagagnon06
karinagagnon06
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

SuperSump installation

We did call Omni basement to change our sumpump. They did an amazing job in our basement. Really professional.

Thanks Karina for this nice review and trusting Omni Basement Systems to install your sump pump system.

More about Omni Basement Systems

As a certified Basement Systems dealer, Omni Basement Systems is a foundation repairing, basement and crawl space waterproofing company providing state-of-the-art foundation repairing and basement waterproofing systems. Re-setting the structural integrity of a home, drying wet basements, or waterproofing crawl spaces is our business - it is what we do everyday.
Fully licensed, insured, and accredited with the BBB. Our nationally backed warranty stands above our competition and gives our customers reassurance that our products and services will meet all needs and expectations. We are open and using precautions during Covid-19.
Servicing Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Guelph, Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, St. Catharines, Niagara, Fort Erie, Port Dover, Brantford, Simcoe, Grimsby, Port Colborne.
We will be happy to arrange for a free Inspection for homeowners. Please contact us at 905-296-6664 or https://www.omnibasementsystems.com/free-estimate.html
Visit Facebook and Instagram https://www.facebook.com/omnibasementsystems/ https://www.instagram.com/omnibasementsystems/