TorontoGranite.com

Reviews for TorontoGranite.com

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Chipped Counter Top

I unfortunately chipped the edge of my quartz counter top with a pot doing dishes. I reached out to my supplier/installer who offered no assistance at all. So, I went on-line to Home Stars to see if anyone could help me repair it.
Within hours I has a response from Bob at Toronto Granite. Not only did he offer an in-home solution, but he also offered me a home repair kit free of charge to try first.
I was speechless. I wasn’t even a direct customer of Toronto Granite and he was offering this to me. The next day I picked up the kit and it hid the chip.
What amazing service and a pleasure meet Bob and his team. I highly recommend Toronto Granite and have not stopped telling my friends about this truly remarkable experience.

Thank you Paul for the kind review. it's reviews and appreciation like this that keeps us going day after day. It was our pleasure to help you and glad the solution we provided worked out.

Christine Fernandez in Mississauga
Christine Fernandez in Mississauga

Kitchen and Bath Reno

Absolutely satisfied with the level of professionalism and expertise of the employees at Toronto Granite! After much on line research and the need for functionality and style, I was extremely satisfied with the update to my kitchen and bathroom counters. Toronto Granite made the process seamless and their flexibility to answering questions on the limitless selection of countertops was top notch. I would HIGHLY recommend Toronto Granite and by far the BEST client experience!

Thank you Christine for the kind review. A new countertop makes a significant improvement to a kitchen or bathroom. We are glad you are happy with our service and products. Enjoy!

Working mom in Old Toronto
Working mom in Old Toronto

Dropped undermount sink

The response to my problem was incredible. They came out the day after I called with prompt, reliable and knowledgeable service. They even fixed another problem I've had for years. I would highly recommend.

Glad we can help you out with this. Thank you for trusting us.

alexander in Toronto
alexander in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Kitchen Renovation

We were very happy with the work done by Toronto Granite. They did an amazing job with the counter top, as well as the back splash. They were fast, honest and very friendly people to work with. Everyone in the company is amazing. We could not be happier and everyone who has seen the kitchen is impressed.

Your kitchen turned out beautiful. We appreciate your business and glad we can be a part of renovation journey.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fast
Good Value for money; and
Experts in their field.

Nothing else to say.

I would recommend Bob and family if you want it done right.

I would recommend Bob and the family if you want it done right.

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review.

Maria from Toronto
Maria from Toronto

Kitchen Countertop

We had our kitchen countertop done by Toronto Granite. They have a huge selection on slabs at a very reasonable price. This family own company provides amazing customer service. Measurements and installation were done very efficiently. We highly recommend them to everyone looking for professional and fast service.

Thank you Maria, we love working with appreciative clients.

Southam in Mississauga
Southam in Mississauga

Kitchen counter tops

After checking out about 12 counter tops companies, we walked into Toronto Granite. We met the family: Bob, Mirko and their mother Vera.
They made us feel welcome and into a family type business. They patiently gave us an estimate and promised a good job, good material fast service and an affordable price.. They kept all their promises. Mirko came to do a template of our kitchen counters on Friday and the following Monday we had our counter tops in place. That was fast. The 2 gentlemen that came to install the counters were very well manner and knowledgeable. We have found no error or faults in either the material or the labor. Thank you for a job well done and for making us feel at ease. We are very happy with your attention to detail and the way you conducted your business with us, in a family environment. We will not hesitate to recommend you to anyone. Luis and Margot .Brampton.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It's always a pleasure working with good people.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had a great experience with the team at Toronto Granite. We put in a 10’ island which was the length of a full slab. I requested that I didn’t want a seam and Bob assure me that they could do it without a seam and had more guys come out to lift it. I absolutely love it. We also couldn’t believe how fast the turn around was. It was less than a week. We had a small section that needed to be cut, and Bob sent someone out the next day to fix it. We we so impressed. His mother was also a great help in choosing our countertops. She knows her stuff. Thanks guys for a job well done!

Thank you for your business and appreciate the great review.

Denise W from Brampton
Denise W from Brampton

Kitchen Counter-top Installation

I love my new granite counter-tops ! Thanks to Mark, Bob and their team. I love Marks's idea about rounding the edges, it looks so custom. A special hello to their Mother who works in the showroom, she is so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Toronto Granite.

Thank you Denise, it was a pleasure working with you! You made a great choice with your selection of stone. Enjoy it!

Kitchen Counter

We are beyond thrilled with the professionalism that Bob, his brother and the crew exhibited and the quality of our beautiful countertop. We found that picking out the granite counter was a great experience, because we were able to see the large slabs in person at their warehouse. We walked through the rows of stone with Bob’s mom who gave us expert advice. It was ready for installation within a matter of a week. Following the installation, Bob called to ask about whether we were satisfied - talk about good customer service. A few weeks later, we installed the kitchen cabinet drawers, and noticed that they wouldn’t close because of the height of the counter. We called Toronto Granite, and they immediately sent someone to help raise it. We were thrilled at the responsiveness. I couldn’t recommend Toronto Granite more. We are so happy with our entire experience.

Thank you for the kind review. We always stay behind our product and willing to help out if there are any issues in the future.

More about TorontoGranite.com

TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.