Toronto Granite.Com

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had a great experience with the team at Toronto Granite. We put in a 10’ island which was the length of a full slab. I requested that I didn’t want a seam and Bob assure me that they could do it without a seam and had more guys come out to lift it. I absolutely love it. We also couldn’t believe how fast the turn around was. It was less than a week. We had a small section that needed to be cut, and Bob sent someone out the next day to fix it. We we so impressed. His mother was also a great help in choosing our countertops. She knows her stuff. Thanks guys for a job well done!

Thank you for your business and appreciate the great review.

Denise W from Brampton
Denise W from Brampton

Kitchen Counter-top Installation

I love my new granite counter-tops ! Thanks to Mark, Bob and their team. I love Marks's idea about rounding the edges, it looks so custom. A special hello to their Mother who works in the showroom, she is so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Toronto Granite.

Thank you Denise, it was a pleasure working with you! You made a great choice with your selection of stone. Enjoy it!

Kitchen Counter

We are beyond thrilled with the professionalism that Bob, his brother and the crew exhibited and the quality of our beautiful countertop. We found that picking out the granite counter was a great experience, because we were able to see the large slabs in person at their warehouse. We walked through the rows of stone with Bob’s mom who gave us expert advice. It was ready for installation within a matter of a week. Following the installation, Bob called to ask about whether we were satisfied - talk about good customer service. A few weeks later, we installed the kitchen cabinet drawers, and noticed that they wouldn’t close because of the height of the counter. We called Toronto Granite, and they immediately sent someone to help raise it. We were thrilled at the responsiveness. I couldn’t recommend Toronto Granite more. We are so happy with our entire experience.

Thank you for the kind review. We always stay behind our product and willing to help out if there are any issues in the future.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom countertop reno

From the exceptional customer service to the high quality final product I just want to say how pleased I am with how the complex install in my penthouse apartment went. The installers worked extra hard to lift the oversized slabs into the elevator and didn’t touch anything on the way to my unit. The owner called immediately after the install to check in and ask if I was satisfied. Thanks Toronto Granite!

Thank you for the kind review. Appreciate it very much! Happy Holidays from the TorontoGranite.com team.

Dropped Sink Fix

They were super quick to respond to my request and scheduled in an appointment while with my hectic schedule. Showed up at the right time with everything they needed! I would definitely recommend, no complaints. Plus the sink has held up so far

Glad we can help out!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

An EXCELLENT company

Bob

I just wanted to take a second to thank you and give you some well deserved feedback.

Firstly, we have used your services on 3 different renovations, every time your service, quality, delivery and installation were excellent, AND the price has been excellent too !!!
I honestly can't say enough good things.

Secondly, the other day when I called but did not leave a message, I was amazed that you called back on a missed call...wow you are definitely a business person. You dealt with my request for a touch up and even got your tech to my house faster than you said you would.

Lastly, Josh, the tech you sent, he is so nice and polite and professional and did a great job...was at my house on time coming from Barrie !!! Very impressive.

Once again thanks.

Sean

PS - we always recommend Toronto Granite and please know that we will use you every time we can in the future...how many people can actually remember their granite company, that says something.

Thank you Sean, it's always a pleasure working with you!

Bob

Eric
Eric

Various projects

We have used TorontoGranite for various renovations to our homes over the past 10 years (kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms). They have a great selection and their prices are hard to beat. They also shine in customer service, always exceeding our expectations. We're proud to show off our beautiful counter tops and make a point of mentioning TorontoGranite. Thanks to Bob and the whole family!

Thank you Eric for the kind review and we appreciate your business very much. See you on the next job.

Mk in Mississauga
Mk in Mississauga

Kitchen island

I am very happy with the recent work we had done by Toronto granite. Although it was a small job, I still felt that they valued my business. Everyone we dealt with was extremely professional, helpful and courteous. Their prices were very reasonable and they had an excellent selection of granite and quartz. They were on time when coming to measure as well as when installing. There was a minor issue after the installation was completed and they returned immediately and fixed it right away ensuring that it was done perfectly. I would definitely recommend toronto granite and will certainly use them again for my next renovation project.

Thank you for review. No matter if job is small or big we treat all customers the same and we appreciate the business from everyone. TorontoGranite.com

Andrew in GTA
Andrew in GTA

8 years of great service and counting...

I do repetitive business with Toronto Granite for over 8 years now and highly recommend them because they offer great service, fair price, no hassle, no excuses.

Here is a bit info about Toronto Granite:
This company is well known, established, reputable family business. Bob is one man army, who runs relations with the customers and shop operations; his brother Mark runs estimates and all the stuff Bob piles on him. There are also many people working behind the scenes, who you would not normally see (workers in the shop, family members in the accounting…). The shop itself is equipped with not only necessary equipment, but also with premium equipment to handle a variety of jobs – from small to big, from simple to complicated, and a centerpiece there - is the waterjet cutting machine (many other shops use just a chop saws and grinders). The waterjet is a CNC machine which allows these guys to cut any shape from any stone (look at my 1st photo – this counter simply cannot be cut properly without a waterjet). Also, their shop has a variety of samples, selection of full size slabs and many off cuts (leftovers from the previous jobs). Estimates are done on site by Mark, using a digital computer-like tool (not a measuring tape like many other shops use); it is very precise and converts its readings into CAD format, which is later reviewed in the shop by Bob and gets sent into CNC waterjet. So, Toronto Granite has one of the best shops and is run by experienced professionals.

About my experience: Toronto Granite had fabricated my first order over 8 years ago. It was my own kitchen made out of natural quartzite. Very expensive and rare slabs, only 2 were available. Design was all curvy and fancy. Several companies refused to do this job, others were too pricey, some only agreed to do it if I waiver any future complaints (as the stone was very tricky to work with). Toronto Granite had done this job on time, on budget, delivered and installed as promised. Before cutting the slabs they also did a plastic template to ensure accuracy (there were no way to replace a slab if its cut wrong). Bob even filmed my kitchen fabrication process as it was definitely special (hey Bob you should post the video on your website!). I was beyond satisfied with the job done, so last 8 years my further orders were going to Toronto Granite… vanities, kitchens, solid marble floors (9’x4’ slabs! )… granite, marble, quartzite, quartz… you name it. As always in construction, during those past years there were occasional problems, but they were resolved by Bob to my complete satisfaction – quickly, professionally, at no charge to me. My last order with Toronto Granite was just last month (July 2018) for 4 vanities and as always everything was done very well: Bob helped me to choose the slabs from his “off cuts” (this way is less expensive! – they have a good selection for the smaller surfaces), the price was right, slabs were cut and finished properly, friendly installers came on time and did a good job installing. My next order will be placed in 2 weeks…

I have read a “0” review posted before mine and from my point of view it is not credible: the scale of 0 to 10 is designed by HomeStars to represent customer’s honest experience, were 10 represents a complete satisfaction and 0 represents a complete failure to do the job, so this fellow customer describes some good and some bad points about his experience but rates the company at “0”… not at 4 or 6 or 8 … but 0 -- this mark is not reasonable based on his own description. Noticeably, this guy does not post any pictures of his "0 horrible" experience - makes me think that he does not want the photos to contradict his words. Unfortunately, sometimes slippery individuals use the rating as a tool to gain more for free or to prove their own ego… and this seems to be a case. I understand why Toronto Granite response is so tense – I wouldn’t want to do business with this kind of a customer either.

About myself: custom homes builder and renovator, 20+years in construction, savvy and picky.

Bob, Mark, THANK YOU for years of a reliable business! All the best!!!

Andrew, the picky guy.

Thank you Andrew...we appreciate your business and we are always here to help you with your creative ideas.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Kitchen Island countertop

This is the second time we purchased countertops from Bob. When we first met Bob and his mother they were very welcoming and helped us through the process. We felt confident in their expertise and were very happy with the service and final product. We would definitely recommend Toronto Granite to everyone! Great family!!

Thank you Mike. It was a pleasure working with your family and makes it all worthwhile to see someone appreciate our business and effort. We'll provide our topmost service for clients like yourselves.

More about Toronto Granite.Com

TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.