TorontoGranite.com

Reviews for TorontoGranite.com

Thushanga in Toronto
Thushanga in Toronto

Seam repair

Bob and his team did a fantastic job with repairing our countertop seam. Saad and Jeff were the dream team; knowledgeable, thorough and so pleasant to deal with. We would highly recommend this crew for your next job. We would not trust our counters to anyone else.

The Pereras

Mirella
Mirella

Granite kitchen countertop

Jeff and Saad came to install my granite countertop in my kitchen and did an amazing job! Saad was very meticulous and made certain everything was perfect! Would highly recommend this company!

Nada in Toronto
Nada in Toronto

granite quartz countertops

Absolutely the best customer service we ever had. their massive warehouse provides great product selection. Bob & Vera were great salespeople-very knowledgeable, helped us pick the best options/affordability. Mark was very thorough & speedy with the templating. Installation was done within a couple of days after templating. Excellent job. We get compliments for our granite counters, full length quartz backsplash, vanities & the floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace. Definitely recommending Toronto Granite to everyone. The best in the business -Products- personal Service-Expertise-Efficiency all in one place! Your #1 choice

The ultimate customers and best people ever. Love you guys!

Allyn in Brampton
Allyn in Brampton

Kitchen Quartz countertop and backsplash

We are so pleased with the professional service we received from the Toronto Granite owners themselves.
They have a huge assortment of slabs to view. We received immediate quotes with layouts and then on site computerized accurate measurements were taken. Within two days our quartz countertops and backsplashes were ready to install. Our installers Saad and Jeff arrived on schedule and were skilled and accurate craftsmen. The most difficult backsplash was installed in one piece and the whole kitchen was completed with only a few joins, the waterfall on the peninsular is pure perfection!
From start to finish Toronto Granite has won our trust and we highly recommend them.
We will return when we are ready to remodel the bathrooms.

Thank you for the kind review. Very happy with the way your counters turned out. Big difference in the before and after. Made the kitchen look so much more luxurious. Enjoy!

Yvonne in Toronto
Yvonne in Toronto

Countertop

The installation of our new countertop by Toronto Granite was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and knowledgeable. The project was fast, efficient and professional, right down to the cleanup at the end of the job. We would definitely recommend Toronto Granite if you are looking for a new countertop.

Thank you for recommending our service. Enjoy your countertops and happy holidays to you and the family!

Lucian Pickering
Lucian Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Amazing Quartzite Kitchen Job

Very professional job, the interaction with Bob was perfect from day one until the work was done. Punctual and knowledgeable staff, perfect installation and high quality product. A pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend this company both for quality and for price.

Lucian, we love working with customers that appreciate the beauty of natural stone just as much as we do.

Keith in Mississauga
Keith in Mississauga

Quartz Kitchen Countertop

As part of my kitchen reno, I decided to go with TorontoGranite for my countertop install. They had a vast selection of samples to browse through which was good, but also made selecting one a daunting task. They also had a number of full slabs on display of different textures, designs, brands to help narrow down the search which I appreciated. My suggestion to anyone looking for countertops would be to go to the different manufacturer's showrooms to look at the full slabs; this helped me tremendously.

Once I placed the order with Bob on a Tuesday morning, Mirko (his brother) came the same day to measure the space and my countertops were installed on Friday that same week. I was really impressed with the turnaround time as I was guesstimating a week or two. A team of two arrived to install my countertops and they were fast, efficient and pleasant to talk to.

Overall, I am pleased with TorontoGranite and the final end product. I feel they are genuine, truly care and will be around to support me if issues arise in the future.

Thanks Mrs. Petrov, Bob and Mirko! Hopefully, we can work again on the backsplash ;)

We are always here for you Keith. Enjoy your counters and happy holidays!

Denise Ljubicic in Etobicoke
Denise Ljubicic in Etobicoke

Kitchen counter tops and backsplash

They did a great job, it was quick, accurate and beautiful. I would recommend Toronto Granite to everyone, they were wonderful to work with, very accommodating and thorough. Very helpful.

Pleasure working with you Denise. Enjoy your counters!

jessemackowycz in Mississauga
jessemackowycz in Mississauga
6 reviews , ON

Stunning New Quartz Countertops

Great experience working with Bob and the crew at TG. From visiting the showroom and choosing our Quartz to the install, they made the whole experience effortless. Quick turn around, install time as well as competitive pricing. I'm glad I finally found a reliable Countertop company I can trust.

Thank you Jesse. TorontoGranite.com loves you too!

tellme in Mississauga
tellme in Mississauga

Kicthen Counter

They took the impossible and made it possible. Not only did they do an amazing job, but the turn around time was great less than 48 hours. The installers were great and knew exactly what they were doing. From my initial contact to my final contact everyone was helpful and a extreme pleasure to deal with. Their pricing was very reasonable and correct.

Thank you for the kind review. We are always here to help.

More about TorontoGranite.com

TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.

Countertops
We specialize in kitchen granite, quartz, marble and glass countertops, bathroom vanity tops, custom fireplace surrounds, floor inlays, wall coverings, tub surrounds, tables and other natural stone applications.
We also offer professional waterjet cutting, polishing, and installation of prefabricated and custom granite countertops. We can also waterjet cut the granite to the exact dimensions of your home so you can install it yourself. TorontoGranite.com can facilitate all of your natural stone needs. We can create everything from custom countertops and vanities to fireplace surrounds, to custom floor inlays. Whatever your imagination can conceive, we can create. Please contact us today for a free estimate.
Caesarstone, Silestone, Diresco, Samsung, Zodiaq