Phoenix Garage Doors

Reviews for Phoenix Garage Doors

Sam in Newmarket
Sam in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Replace and install new garage door

I hesitated because of only one review on Homestars, I realized I did not make a mistake when Mike showed up to my door. He was knowledgeable hard working and honest. Not only did he give me a good price, but took the time to make sure the job was done to my satisfaction and answered all my questions. I would rehire them in a heart beat!

JULEE STORES - Thornhill Toronto ON.
JULEE STORES - Thornhill Toronto ON.
1 review Thornhill, ON

Garage Door problem

My garage door bent and wouldnt open or close. Mike came promptly and fixed the problem. Instead of just replacing the door he went beyond the call of duty and fixed the door. Great service, great price. Really highly recommend Mike!! Thanks alot.

More about Phoenix Garage Doors

Garage doors & operators. Serving Toronto, Newmarket, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Georgina, Sutton, Stoufville, other GTA
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Newmarket?