Gatsby Grounds Company

Kim in Lancaster
Kim in Lancaster
11 reviews Boston, MA

Snow Plowing

I was very disappointed when I got a letter in October that my current snow plower would not be able to plow for me any longer. He referred me to an associate of his who said that he would be happy to take over my plowing job. Then in early December, he called to let me know that he also would not be able to plow for me due to a problem with one of his trucks. There was snow expected within the next few days and I was starting to panic about what I would do. I saw a sign for Gatsby Grounds, called them and they came the next day to do a site visit at my home so they could give me an estimate. They promptly called to let me know the price and mailed me a contract. The deal was $35.00 for 2 - 8 inches and then double for anything over that, which I thought was very reasonable. I signed and faxed my contract right over and the next day, when it snowed substantially, I had nothing to worry about. They do a WONDERFUL and thorough job, better than any one else before them, so my dilemma actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I would recommend Gatsby Grounds Company to anyone!!!!