Plumbing

Review for Peter Bonnazzoli Plumbing

Golden Hudson
Golden Hudson
8 reviews Boston, MA

repaired water pump (pressurizer)

978-779-5441
342 South Bolton Rd
Bolton
MA
UNITED STATES

I called Bonnazoli because my plumber didn't do water pump/pressurizer work. I'm not sure if Bonnazzoli does general plumbing work, but he certainly works with water pumps.

Peter scheduled quickly, worked professionally, and was priced fairly.
The only complaint I have is that this work was done in my finished basement where my young children play and he left some solder pieces (does solder contain lead?) on the floor where he was working. My 2 year old found them.

Other than that, I would definitely call him again if my pressurizer goes on the fritz again.