HomeStars  >  Electricians in Markham  >  AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Danny T from Toronto
Danny T from Toronto

Replace Service Mast - Toronto Wind Storm

Boy did they come through. Wind storm yesterday ripped wires and broke the mast on my roof. Today, called AC in the morning. The work was done in the afternoon and hydro will be turned back on shortly Price was reasonable especially for an emergency and work was done very professionally. Thank you

Thank you for the review Danny! We were very glad to help, the wind storm was quite aggressive and we are certainly glad that we could do our part to help our community members get back up and running. If you need any help in the future with your home electrical, please don't hesitate to give us a call, we would be happy to work with you again!

Debbie W in Scarborough
Debbie W in Scarborough

Assembly & Installation of Light Fixtures

I would definitely recommend this company. Kyle was our electrician and he did a fantastic job with the assembly and installation of our 7 light fixtures. He was professional and respectful. Thanks Kyle, job well done!!!

Thank you Debbie! Glad to hear that you had a good experience working with Kyle. We're all happy to assist our customers, thanks for giving Kyle this great feedback and for your recommendation!

Louise in Scarborough
Louise in Scarborough

Garage door and light fixture repair

Kyle from A.c. Electric came out to see about our garage door electrical issues (as it would not open) and replace one of our light fixtures. He was professional, friendly, and beyond knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company and use them again.

Thank you Louise! So glad to hear that your garage door is all fixed up and you had a good experience with Kyle. All of our electricians are well trained and experienced, and the fact that it was reflected during our visit with you is really great to hear. Thank you for your recommendation as well and we look forward to a chance to work with you in the future!

heidingaa
heidingaa

Electrical Repair

The repair was to the outside electrical connection or mast. It had been damaged by recent storms and required replacing. Kyle was very helpful. He explained what was needed to facilitate the repair and he finished it quickly and efficiently. I am very satisfied by the work done by Kyle!

Thank you for the great feedback about the work done by our electrician. We're pleased that you found Kyle to be very helpful and efficient. He's definitely an asset to our team and company as a whole. Thank you for trusting us with the electrical repair at your home. We hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you for choosing AC Electrical!

Replace outlets & switches, install fixtures and ceiling fans

We recently moved into a new home where a number of electric outlets and switches were literally hammered into the receptacles. As there was a lot of badly done DYI throughout the house we were concerned electrical work may have fall into this category. As a result we hired AC Electric to replace switches and plugs throughout the house, as well as install new fixtures, upgrade boxes for ceiling fans and move some poorly placed light switches to better locations. We were very impressed with the quality of work and level of customer service provided. Nic was very thorough, taking tremendous pride in the final product. He dealt with some less than ideal situations that required patience and well thought out solutions to address, explaining what / why something needed to be done and ensured we were 100% satisfied with the final product. Even better my husband had someone interested and knowledgeable about both sound and monitoring systems to talk with. The entire experience was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. We would not hesitate to engage AC Electric in the future.

Thank you! It makes our entire team feel great to hear that we assisted one of our customers in helping make their home more efficient and comfortable for them. We know when outlet placement is not well thought out it could become a hassle, we are glad we could help with that, and with giving your home the personal touches you want! DIY is a particularly bad idea with electrical and we are very glad that you called us! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we are glad your experience with Nick and the rest of our team was a good one!

JRW in Stouffville
JRW in Stouffville

Century Home - Whole-House Electrical Upgrade

AC Electrical performed a whole-house electrical upgrade including a new power box, removal of knob and tube and other substandard wiring and equipment along with assorted repairs, new switches, sockets etc.

The AC Electrical team spent more than a week performing the upgrade to our wiring. Many very difficult challenges were encountered in order for them to remove and replace wiring in a 130 year-old brick residence with a 40 year-old, 3-storey addition. Electricians Kyle and Steve were very competent and pleasant to deal with. They made every effort to to be
accommodating and to protect our home as much as possible during the upgrade, given the extent and difficulty of the work. The ACE office staff were also very helpful and pleasant. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to friends.

Thank you for this review! We are all really glad that we were able to help you with your electrical upgrades to your house. It is great to see that you had a good experience working with Kyle and Steve. We train all of our team members to be respectful of our customers’ homes and treat them as we would our own. Thank you for your recommendation and we would love to work with you again, we are looking forward to it!

Excellent! Repaired Electric meter mast damage after wind storm

AC Electrical was super responsive and efficient. They fixed the mast to the meter on my house and about 4 others on my street. Totally Recommend! thank you Hellen and Co!

Julie, Thank you for the positive review. We're extremely happy that we were able to help you and some of your neighbours with the emergency electrical repairs so that Toronto Hydro could restore power as soon as possible. Thank you for trusting our company and for the high recommendation. We appreciate it. Thanks again for choosing AC Electrical. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Beth
Beth

Electrical work

Great service. Very timely and efficient work. Explained what was wrong and how they would fix it. Genuinely cared about getting our power back on after the wind storm. Went the extra mile.

Beth, thank you for the wonderful review. We're happy that we were able to do what was needed in an efficient manner. As homeowners ourselves, we understand how frustrating it can be when dealing with and coordinating with different contractors. We Genuinely care about our clients and we're very pleased that you noticed that. Thanks again for trusting AC Electrical with the emergency repair at your home. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Ramiro in Toronto
Ramiro in Toronto

Entire re-wire of my house plus new panel and hot tub install

AC Electrical re-wired my entire house and most importantly, they made it safe.

It was expected that the electrical costs were going to be high, so I spent a large portion of my time reviewing, researching and interviewing electrical contractors from Homestars. I probably talked to ten companies overall. I had companies who would come in, walk around my house, count light switches and outlets, and gave me an inflated quote on a piece of paper. Helen from AC Electrical came to my place and spend over an hour, going room by room, taking notes like crazy (I counted over 5 pages of detailed notes), and making recommendation of what should be up to code and what would be ideal for light placement. Once I hired them, every note that Helen took was on an Ipad for the electricians to review, down to every switch and outlet.

Since I work from home a lot, I pretty much lived with the electricians (Kyle and Steve) for almost three weeks. It was messy job in a rather small/mid size home built in 1922, with lots of plaster and old character. They had to do holes everywhere to run new wires and disconnect the knob and tube. I was amazed that they did “surgical” work to fish the wires and most importantly, minimize the damage to the walls. Every time they would leave, they left my place spotless (even better than before sometimes).

Every time I called the office, Genelle and Helen were wonderful to talk to and on the ball to schedule the electricians to come in. They never missed an appointment and if they were going to be late, they would call (which only happened once). Nick even came to my place after hours to help us position the pot lights in the main floor. We are getting lots of compliments.

AC Electrical came on top in terms of service and quality of work and their quote was very fair and competitive. They are my go to electricians in the neighbourhood.

Many thanks for all your work.

Ramiro, I can't thank you enough for this review. I'm pleased to hear that we met your expectations and offered continuity from the research you did about our company on HomeStars to the actual experience that you had using AC Electrical Contractors Ltd., as "Your Home Electricians."

We always try to achieve our mission, which is, to enhance the life of every stakeholder by being the most trustworthy and efficient residential electrical service provider. It's great clients like yourself that help us accomplish our goal. Kyle and Steven looked forward to working in your home primarily because of your ongoing and generous hospitality, especially the excellent coffee, and because your home offered an opportunity for them to successfully overcome the challenges associated with upgrading an older electrical system.

Thanks again for trusting our company with your electrical project. It was a pleasure working with you and, we look forward to serving your electrical needs in the future.

Hellen Alafogiannis

Chloe in Old Toronto
Chloe in Old Toronto

Incredible Knowledge and Expertise

I had the pleasure of having Kyle from AC Electrical come promptly to help me. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and helpful. The electrical outlets in one of our bedrooms were not working and Kyle assessed the situation and quickly figured out the problem. My outlets were working in no time and the cost was extremely reasonable and fair. I had other questions about my exterior electricity outlets and again Kyle was able to provide the answers needed. I would DEFINITELY hire AC Electrical again!

Chloe, thank you for the positive feedback about our electrician. AC Electrical believes that when you hire professionals, they should be as efficient as possible as well as be able to inform clients of their options and offer proper recommendations. Kyle prides himself in what he does and we're happy as a company to have him on our team. Thank you for choosing our company! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about AC Electrical Contractors Ltd.

AC Electrical Contractors Ltd., are, "Your Home Electricians™". We've been servicing GTA homes for over 25 years!

Enjoy peace of mind with our 309A certified electricians, upfront transparent pricing and three year warranty on all installations. We value your time and arrive when we say we will arrive, with a large, fully stocked, branded vehicle to assure most small jobs are completed in one visit.

We look forward to hearing from you, let us know how we can help!