Creation By Renovation Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
150 Roehampton suite 905 Toronto ON M4P0A2
Creation By Renovation Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Creation By Renovation Inc.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Master Bath Complete Reno

After searching for just the right contractor, we were lucky enough to find Creation by Renovation. Mark and his team are by far the best company we've hired in any renovations we've done to our home. Timely, professional, polite, detail-oriented, and meticulous. Mark has many contacts in the industry and was able to guide us in where to shop for what we needed (tub, toilet, taps, etc.) using his great industry discounts. When we were confused with what to buy, he kindly came with us and gave his direction. No one has ever done that for us before in any renovation. As with any kind of renovation, there's always something that comes up. Any issue or question, Mark was immediately on-site to make correct and takes such pride, he wasn't happy until we were happy. We would highly recommend Mark and his team to do any kind of work. Cost in this review included tiles, glass, sinks, vanity, toilet, etc. Labour was by Creation by Renovation was very reasonable!!

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about our work.

Mike in Concord
Mike in Concord
2 reviews Concord, ON

New Kitchen Cabinets for Mr. & Mrs. S.

We were brought into this job by Revi to work in collaboration with her and her team. We were very impressed by her attention to details and her flair for a creative design. The entire project was coordinated by Revi and her meticulous scheduling ensured an on time and within budget completion. We will not hesitate to work with Revi again in the future.

Kevin in Willowdale
Kevin in Willowdale
2 reviews Lakefield, ON

Complete bathroom renovation (jet tub, vanity, toilet, tiling & painting)

Contact them, contact them now if you are considering a renovation! The finished bathroom exceeded my expectations, was completed on time, and they saved me money without sacraficing quality. Emile and Tony, the builders, are artists, and I completely trusted them every step of the way. Mark [last name removed --Ed], the owner, was in constant contact with me, every step of the way, to ensure I was satisfied. For Mark, it's obvious he always puts the customer first.

With all the horror stories you hear in the media about a reno gone wrong, trust is probably the most important factor when choosing a contractor. You can trust these professionals, and at the very least, do yourself a favour and give them a call before choosing your contractor. You'll thank me later!

10 STARS OUT OF 10!

Hugo Lori
Hugo Lori

Home Renovation

Concept Design and Renovation did an exceptional job on our home, they were courteous and professional through and through. Well versed, strong work ethic and no BS. After having numerous disappointments with other contractors my wife and I are glad to have found a reno company that we can trust for all our future jobs. I would recommend them for any serious building or renovation project. 10 out of 10.

Marion in HIgh Park, Toronto
Marion in HIgh Park, Toronto

Bathroom renovation and re-tiling of foyer and hallway floors

Mark is the ultimate professional. He always showed up on time which is a big deal! His estimate was throrough and fair. He phoned every day to see how things are going. The men who were here every day, Howard and Ricky, took great care and great pride in everything they did. If I had any questions, they were answered immediately. They kept my home as clean as possible during 2 and a half weeks of dusty work. The job was finished on time. A pot light needed fixing and one tile had some existing damage on it and both were fixed immediately. Mark and the crew were trustworthy and friendly and I recommend them highly. I will be hiring them for my next renovation.

Rob in the Market
Rob in the Market

condo renovation

I found Mark just by fluke, but he turned out to be the perfect contractor for me. He was helpful, made great suggestions along the way which really made a difference to the overall look and quality of the project. His got on extremely well with my designer which has lead to more projects for both of them. His workman were skilled and paid attention to detail. Mark was always willing to answer questions and share his experience. AND the price was right. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Mondor Design
Mondor Design
1 review Thornhill, ON

i have done numerous projects with cdandr from small bathrooms to complete home renovation

Excellent management great after service,A pleasure to work with always available,Excellent tradesmen,We have worked on numerous projects and i fully recomend this company for interior renovations,
Our last project was a large home in thornhill ontario and the home turned out beautifully

Valerie from Chiswick
Valerie from Chiswick
1 review York, ON

Full renovation of main floor (kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, hallway and upstairs stair case)

Mark was calm, creative and consistent through-out the entire project. What impressed us most was his high level of integrity and honesty. From the beginning he worked with us on the creative design and completed the entire project within budget. What was even more impressive was how he assisted us through-out every step of the process, including areas of the project which really did not involve him, such as finding great deals on appliances, guiding us with our stereo system. Mark is a unique contractor in that he still has passion for his work and belief in making the customer happy. I would not go to anyone else after having experienced the work and commitment from Mark and his team, and being able to compare his service and quality of work to many other contractors we have worked with.

More about Creation By Renovation Inc.

Creation By Renovation Inc. is a boutique construction firm with over 25 years of international renovation and restoration experience. Our company has high demands for ultra high efficient heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) products during Renovation + Restoration projects. We employ highly-trained people whose aim is to make Creation By Renovation a innovative leader in
Heating + Cooling.

Creating By Renovation Inc. can prolong the life of your home’s heating and cooling operation and its overall efficiency by having them regularly maintained by a qualified professionals. By having your heating and cooling system cleaned and tuned regularly, you are protecting your heating and cooling investment.