Milford Paint And Wallpaper

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
321 Nashua Street Milford MA
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Milford  >  Milford Paint And Wallpaper

Review for Milford Paint And Wallpaper

eyzofblu63 in NH
eyzofblu63 in NH
17 reviews Boston, MA

Painting whole house indoors

These people were amazing in helping me find the exact color schemes I wanted. I am picky about the colors I want, picky about the schemes I am looking for. I knew what I wanted but couldn't find it. I went here, showed them cut outs from magazines, brought items that had the colors and they took it from there. I have finished my dining room and living room and now can't wait to go onto the kitchen and bedrooms, I was dreading it until I found the staff here.