GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Oshawa  >  GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Great job GTA Wildlife (Sam) with helping solve Carpenter Ants problem!

I was very pleased with the owner of 'GTA Wildlife', 'Kevin' who took the time to answer my questions on the phone regarding carpenter ants in my home. I had spoken with Kevin in the past, who had also helped my father at one time, with bugs in his home.

Kevin referred one of his staff members 'Sam' who works out of the region of Durham where I reside, to come to my residence to help with the carpenter ant problem. I was very impressed with Sam! He explained what he would be doing, and reassured me that the spray that he would be using was not hugely toxic, (mostly water, with some insecticide) as the spraying initially was a concern to me.

I initially set out ant traps, and Diatomaceous Earth powder (non-toxic) in the home, and outside the perimeter of the home, yet, this was just not doing the job, as the carpenter ants kept creeping in the house, so I realized that I needed the help of a professional, such as the GTA Wildlife Pest Control experts.

I am pleased to report that after coming back to my property, and seeing that there were in fact dead carpenter ants in the home, as opposed to seeing live ants crawling, was a nice sight to see.

I think that if you have carpenter ants, or bugs of some kind, it is important to get an expert to help you, such as the GTA Wildlife, as the owner 'Kevin' will initially help diagnose the problem, and then send one of his staff members, in this case the terrific 'Sam' to help with my concerns with the ants, was just icing on the cake!

I saw Sam working very hard around my property, and with his pleasant demeanor, and knowledge in this area, really helped with my angst over these ants.

Thank you GTA Wildlife, and thank you Sam!

A job well done!

Lawrence

Great customer excellent communication very accommodating making service results even better. We have really good methods and results for treating carpenter ants wildlife and all pests. Thanks for choosing GTA wildlife removal & Pest Control

Joe in York
Joe in York

GTA Wildlife Peat control

I had skunks living under my shed, I called and Troy answered. Amazing guy, very professional and friendly. Sam was another person here that was a class act. GTA Wildlife and Pest control were 1 of 9 companies I called, the workmanship and honesty were unbelievable and untouchable. Not only would I not call anyone else, I also made 2 new friends, thanks GTA Wildlife, you guys rock!!!!

Cheers,
Joe

Wow thanks so much for such a great review!!
We really appreciate working for you, hopefully you have no more invaders of your backyard, we're here for you if you have any problems. Thanks again!! Troy:)

Heidi from Ajax
Heidi from Ajax
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Pest (Mice) Control

I called GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control and a technician was available the next day - on the weekend! Kevin Diamond was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He explained where the source of the pest problem was coming from and how he could safely and efficiently solve it. I have not seen mice droppings since (knock on wood). I was offered a 6 month guarantee and a free inspection after 2 months. I would readily recommend this company! Thank you!

I've worked for Kevin over 17 years and it's been amazing!! He truly has the most passion for this industry. He always takes care of his customers:)
Thx for the awesome review! Troy Leneeuw

Great work-Used these guys for Mice on one property and raccoons on another

Great work-Used these guys for Mice on one property and raccoons on another. Very helpful and quality work, resolved the situation in one visit each time. They care about the customer.

Thanks very much. Honesty,integrity,responsibility. These are not just words.

Pran
Pran

Wildlife control

Removed bird nesting from vents. Took care in his work and did a great job. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks so much we really appreciate that!!:)

Chris Weisdorf
Chris Weisdorf
11 reviews Oshawa, ON

Raccoons invaded our roof

The title says it all. One raccoon kicked off some shingles back around the end of March. I didn't think anything of it at the time. But when I came home one morning around the end of the first week of May, I saw a small racoon crawl into a space right by the area that had been disturbed earlier. It was clear a whole family had moved in there, given all the noise at dusk and dawn. I called a number of providers and booked 3 appointments. Troy answered first and booked first. I knew right away he was the guy and cancelled the other appointments. He installed a one-way door and the raccoons left. They haven't been back since- at least on the roof- and it's been about 3 weeks. Troy said he'd be back in a month or so to check on everything. I still see the raccoons on a regular basis, but they're leaving our house and roof alone. That's what happens when you respect the animals and an expert service provider like GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control, namely Troy in this case, also respects the animals. Troy showed me true disaster scenarios and I'm happy ours was relatively minor. I won't hesitate to recommend Troy or his company if anyone else runs into problems with animals or bugs. Absolutely top notch.

Always happy to help. Great customer to interact with. Wonderful City to live and work in. Thanks for the review. Troy

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mice in the house

We had a problem with mice in the house. When we were unable to solve for this problem on our own, we called for help. I called Kevin and he was able to come within 48 hours of my call. Within days of his visit, it looked like the problem was under control. Kevin returned again about a month later to check to see if the mice were gone. He said he would come back and check in once again in another months time just to be certain. We are happy with the outcome and Kevin's subsequent visits to ensure the mice have not returned. Thanks Kevin, appreciate your work in this matter.

Thanks very much: With pest control you don't buy just a product you purchase a service. Transparency responsibility Trust. No one can fix rodents by blocking holes. thanks again. We will fix the problem.

SummN01
SummN01

Pest Control

I have worked with Kevin, Ian, Sam, and Karl for various homes and to address a variety of pest control issues. Each time I have found them to be knowledgeable, efficient, professional, and friendly. Most importantly, they were able to identify the correct infestation issue / source and apply an effective solution. I have also found their prices to be very reasonable.

Thanks Summer: Its really great to build long term trust with wonderful people thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Amazing work! Haven't seen a bedbug since!

GTA was absolutely marvelous! I contacted GTA because I had a small bedbug infestation in my condo. Kevin was very easy to talk to and he was very accommodating to my schedule. Even though the entire morning was booked, he still managed to squeeze me in! He sent one of his men, (I think Ian?) and he was extremely courteous and quick. It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't seen a bedbug since! It'd been great being able to sleep again without getting bitten! Weeks later when I contacted Kevin again about having friends visit from out of town, Kevin answered all my concerns very happily! Thank you Kevin, Ian and GTA!

Thanks very much we always try our best to put the customers first. Any problems please let us know.

Chris
Chris

Gta Wildlife - Squirril Prevention Removal

Troy is excellent, knows his work, and extremely fair. We are so impressed with his work that we are recommending him to our neighbors association.

The work is guaranteed and his assessment of our needs was spot on. A definite recommend from my family

We are in east york and there is a lot of wildlife activity in our neighborhood. I am sure we will see him around again

Thanks so much always happy to help out

More about GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883