GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Oshawa  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

SteveP in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kevin removed rats from my attic, garage and yard. He came back to check my house numerous times to make sure the problem had been fixed. Great service. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks Steven! Great working with you. Any problems let us know so many great people in our cities. Thanks

Gary H.
1 review Pickering, ON

Today Troy came by and close up the two spots were the squirrels were getting in and now they are evicted because they were behind on there rent lol Thanks Troy great Job

Thanks Troy is great at his job, very few people can perform wildlife removal and repairs with skill and perfection he's been one of Toronto's best consistently for over 20 years. Thanks for trusting GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd.

Leslie and Dave in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I would highly recommend GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control. I contacted Kevin regarding an outdoor rodent problem. His response was prompt and service has been great! Kevin is very professional, very knowledgeable and very conscientious. He examined the situation, installed the appropriate stations, and returns regularly to top up and monitor for activity. It has been a pleasure dealing with such a friendly and considerate person, who obviously cares about the work he does, and the people he meets. Couldn't ask for more!

Thanks for taking time to write this review. Luckily we have proven methods to reduce control and hopefully eliminate mice and rat populations. Please let us know if any further evidence surfaces. Thanks for choosing GTA wildlife removal & Pest Control Ltd.

Lee in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I was hearing a noise in my walls, I called GTA pest control, The guy Kevin who answered the phone, spent the time with me to explain possible causes and possible treatment options. I decided I wanted to move ahead with a remedy. Kevin showed up within 2hrs of my phone call to my residence. He was quick, courteous and honest with the quote and repair methods. He showed me exactly what the problem was. He removed a vent in my house pulled back the metal and found mouse droppings.

Checked my attic found mouse trails in my insulation. He performed the treatment to my entire house including my garage, basement, cold room, furnace room etc. Within 1 day I have not heard anything in my walls, ceiling or anything for that matter.

I would highly recommend this company and this service as it was affordable, honest, and most importantly IT WORKED!!!! He also offers a warranty on his services. Which tells me the company will stand behind there products and services!!!!

GO KEVIN AND THE ENTIRE GTA WILDLIFE AND PEST TEAM !!!! A+++++++ from me !!!!

THANKS !

Lee

Thanks Lee. We had great access directly into the mice breeding locations. It is a myth and not a good idea to block holes for mice and rats. GTA wildlife removal & Pest Control will solve the problem.

Mary S.

Troy at GTA Wildlife Removal is absolutely amazing! He took the time on the phone call to reassure me that this was an easy job and all we needed was a one way door trap. I live in a semi and we weren't sure where the squirrels were coming in from but he advised he treats this as one job, not 2 as other company's did. Once I got off the phone with him I was at ease and knew I was in good hands.
When he arrived he explained everything he was doing, he was fast, clean and ensured all screens were spray painted to match our eavestrough color.
He is not about making money and selling you stuff you don't need. He does what is necessary to ensure you will not have the issue again. He advised the issue was my neighbours roof and he needed to put the trap door and secure another corner on their eavestrough. Our squirrels were gone the same day as the trap door was put in our neighbours roof. We opted to secure our eavestrough and add a screen box for our dryer vent - all stuff he said was not necessary and recommended we don't spend our money. Who does that? He is an honest guy and will assist you with all of your pest needs.
I joked I hope I never have to use him again for pest issues, but he is definitely the person I will use if we need to and I have already recommended him to many friends. Thank you Troy for all of your help and allowing us to sleep in peace again. The cost was $750 total for the trapdoor; 3 eavestrough corners secured plus one dryer vent door.

Wow!!! What an awesome review thank you so much!!
We are here anytime you need us, The key is to just be good to people in life, and it all comes back to you. Thx Troy:)

mahmad in Markham

We moved into a home last week and found out that there were mice living there before us. Kevin was great in explaining what was needed and was very thorough, placing bait in every access point. While nothing is 100%, I felt confident that the mice issue is under control for the time being. GTA also offers a 90-day warranty which is reassuring. Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Mahamid: This home had only a mild case of Deer mice. When the entire home is treated effectively and professionally the rodent populations will alway diminish. However variations from population to population will determine the intensity and longevity of each individual case. We had a great advantage with this home in that its infrastructure offered excellent opportunity to treat the problem. Mice breed over years or decades from within the homes. Growing steadily from year to year. " It is not possible to BLOCK them, regardless of what companies lacking experience and transparency claim openly. " Thanks Kevin Diamond. GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd.

c a.

I have worked several times with Troy and GTA team for more than a decade when inevitable squirrel/raccoon issues arise. Troy and team are a pleasure to work with!! Friendly, capable, neat, knowledgeable and responsive. They get the job done. No need to look no further. Thank you !

Thanks so much!! Troy :)

Jane  in Toronto

Prompt, professional and friendly service. The process of closing the racoon playground under a 3rd floor deck was efficient and thoughtful. Highly recommend Troy and GTA Pest Control. Thanks Troy!

Thanks so for taking the time to right a review!!:)
Hopefully your tenant can enjoy the deck again.
TROY:)

cam.onderisin

Last month, I called GTA Pest Control regarding a mice infestation in our new house. I used GTA Pest Control 7 years ago at my old house for the same problem. And like 7 years ago, Kevin solved the problem- again! He just came back to refill the bait stations. While he was at my house. On top of this, when he was about to leave, he heard a buzzing sound in the ceiling of my front entrance. He said: "do you hear that, that is a wasp in your ceiling". He actually noticed that wasps where creating a nest inside our house through a crack by my front door. He sprayed some powder and they immediately vacated. Thanks To GTA pest control!

Thanks Cam Kevin

Marek in Unionville

We moved into a previously lived in house and discovered that we had a bit of a mouse problem. Kevin has been helping us for a while to get rid of the mouse issue. He was very clear up front that we would not be able to get rid of all of the mice with one treatment and agreed to come back within a month to refill all of the bait boxes. He has been back a number of times to refill bait boxes and help get rid of the mice. Unfortunately we still have some mice in the house, but the population is significantly reduced. We will continue to work with Kevin to eliminate them all.

Thanks for the review: This is a rare case,it is important for the public to understand that mice and rat populations slowly build up over months years or even decades feeding upon insects and each other. Genetic strength and available food sources will delegate the over strength of each individual population. Don't believe any company that claims to BLOCK HOLES. It is a manipulation of creative sales marketing. Trust GTA Wildlife & Pest Control to be honest and transparent.

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883