GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Oshawa  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Nathan in toronto

This is my second review of GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control.
My neighbours and I have become repeat customers. The previous review was a 10/10 and I'm sticking to it. Any time there is a pest issue Kevin makes the problem go away quickly.

We found a dead raccoon in a very difficult to reach space between our extension and our neighbours. The smell was starting to come through the walls and into the house. I called Kevin this morning and the raccoon was gone by 11am. We still keep him on contract to control a local rat problem stemming from a nearby ravine. Anyone living near a ravine in the city will tell you stories about the endless supply of rats. Kevin may not have killed every rat in the ravine but when I'm kicking back with the BBQ going, a beer in my hand and no rats in sight, it sure feels like he did.

Job Price

Awesome when customers keep coming back. Can you really afford to trust just anyone. Thanks Nathan

c a.

I have worked several times with Troy and GTA team for more than a decade when inevitable squirrel/raccoon issues arise. Troy and team are a pleasure to work with!! Friendly, capable, neat, knowledgeable and responsive. They get the job done. No need to look no further. Thank you !

Jane  in Toronto

Prompt, professional and friendly service. The process of closing the racoon playground under a 3rd floor deck was efficient and thoughtful. Highly recommend Troy and GTA Pest Control. Thanks Troy!

Job Price

Thanks so for taking the time to right a review!!:)
Hopefully your tenant can enjoy the deck again.
TROY:)

cam.onderisin

Last month, I called GTA Pest Control regarding a mice infestation in our new house. I used GTA Pest Control 7 years ago at my old house for the same problem. And like 7 years ago, Kevin solved the problem- again! He just came back to refill the bait stations. While he was at my house. On top of this, when he was about to leave, he heard a buzzing sound in the ceiling of my front entrance. He said: "do you hear that, that is a wasp in your ceiling". He actually noticed that wasps where creating a nest inside our house through a crack by my front door. He sprayed some powder and they immediately vacated. Thanks To GTA pest control!

Thanks Cam Kevin

Marek in Unionville

We moved into a previously lived in house and discovered that we had a bit of a mouse problem. Kevin has been helping us for a while to get rid of the mouse issue. He was very clear up front that we would not be able to get rid of all of the mice with one treatment and agreed to come back within a month to refill all of the bait boxes. He has been back a number of times to refill bait boxes and help get rid of the mice. Unfortunately we still have some mice in the house, but the population is significantly reduced. We will continue to work with Kevin to eliminate them all.