GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Milton  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Troy was very helpful. He provided me with excellent advice and guided me through trying to resolve my raccoon problem on my own first. If I have another issue in the future, I will call them again.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the review we really appreciate it.:) Troy

Emily

There was a monster in our basement walls. Well... it sounded like a monster. After talking to Kevin and Ian at GTA, it turns out a rat had moved in with some friends.

I left a message for Kevin at 8am, and he got back to me within a half an hour. Ian was then at my house that same morning. He spent nearly 90 minutes thoroughly inspecting the basement and surrounding areas, looking for evidence and listening to my description of the noises we were hearing. Ian thoroughly explained everything he was going to do and told me what to expect moving forward. The noises have since stopped and we are (God willing) rat free.

The good news is that Ian will come back within the next 30 days to check in on everything as well as be on call for the next six months. Will definitely recommend Kevin, Ian and GTA again.

Job Price

Thanks very much: We do have a quick turnaround time for the entire city. Ian is a natural instinctive exterminator, definitely a Norway rat specialist. He has performed hundreds if not thousands of rat removals with consistent success. You can trust our instincts recommendations and methods. Simplicity is the essence of anything good. Thanks for taking time to write this review. Infestations take time coupled with patience. We will not let you down. For best service we need someone available during the day.

mlaforge

I called Kevin today and he was at my house within an hour. He happily refreshed the six-month-old bait in my basement and gave me some good pest-control advice, all while chatting with me about a dizzying variety of subjects. Because he had already been to my place in Feb. he treated today's visit as a complimentary follow-up: no charge! I've never dealt with a contractor as friendly, reasonable, and interesting as Kevin at GTA Pest — and I doubt you have either. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks funny review can't stop laughing. The city is infected with Norway rats. For everyone please understand you can't stop rodents from digging in up through the infrastructure by blocking holes. They must be controlled and eliminated using government licensed rodenticide until they no longer exist. You can't wish them away. Toronto's core is hardest hit. We need trust from customers to win the war. Big Kev

Nicole in East york

Troy was excellent. We had a raccoon problem with a mom and several babies living under our back deck. On the phone, he offered as much DIY advice as he could before coming out to see us. He arrived on time, was very friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and efficient. He is a guy who evidently loves his job! He took his time, explained very clearly, and answered all of our questions. We were very pleased with his work and would very highly recommend this company.

Thanks you very Much: Troy

Karen in Toronto

Troy was great! A raccoon had babies in our chimney. He sealed it properly for the first time ever. Professional, courteous, reasonable and fair prices. Talked to us about options and costs before doing any work. Showed us the ineffective cap that had been installed by another well reviewed pest company. Helped our neighbours at no cost with a free solution to their raccoon problem. We found our past guy!

Thanks Very much: Troy GTA

Santos

Troy was very helpful - I appreciated his thorough and honest assessment. He went above and beyond.

I had initially gone with another pest control company but I had a bad feeling they were trying to rip me off. This other company was trying to sell me a bunch of services I did not need. For example, they claimed the house was infested with mice (this was a surprise because I had not seen evidence of mice). They also claimed my attic needed "disinfection" and that they were the guys to do it (they offered to spray some chemical on the insulation). So I called Troy for a second opinion. Troy was very thorough and explained the real issues to me. It did feel like Troy was on my side, whereas that other company just wanted to sell me stuff I did not need.

Thanks to GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control. Highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks so much!! We definitely want Custumer's, not one time jobs.:) Trust is the key.

GTA Wildlife has been our go-to for any pest-related problems over the last several years. Raccoons, squirrels and mice seem to be an unavoidable problem living in Toronto and Troy and Kevin have always been there to help - not just resolve the problem quickly and at a fair price, but also with good advice along the way.

They always treat you fairly and stand-by there work with excellent guarantees and on-going support.

Job Price

Thanks so much!! We are very happy to work with such great clients. Troy:)

xine15

Troy was great - he looked at the chimney assessed the area and even repaired some of the crumbling stucco areas. Was positive helpful and gave great advice - would surely recommend him again.

Job Price

The world would be a better place if we had more humans like Troy. Kevin Diamond

Steve from Markham

I had a nasty wasp family in my soffit so couldn't get at the problem with traditional store bought sprays and frankly, I didn't understand the problem well enough as it's not happened us before. A number of wasps were making their way into our home during this issue.
I called Kevin and he was super quick to ask the right questions and schedule a visit. He even tried to talk us through it first for free before coming by and applying the 'dust' himself. Very friendly, courteous and thorough will the job! Now a year later I called him again for a wasp issue in a different spot (unrelated) and he has been amazingly helpful and responsive again. Thanks so much Kevin and GTA Pest!

Job Price

Thanks Steven: Remember never block any holes for wasps. We need a good contact point to properly apply the dust. Interiors nests are potentially more difficult due to accessibility issues. Thanks again.

EC
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Troy is very knowledgeable on what he does. We need someone to resolve our Racoon issue quickly. He was able to come by very quickly after we spoke to him. The work quality is excellent (and don't mind to climb a very steep roof... Trust me , this is not for a job for an average guy).Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks so much!! It was my pleasure to work for you!!:)

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883