GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Milton  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Nathan in toronto

This is my second review of GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control.
My neighbours and I have become repeat customers. The previous review was a 10/10 and I'm sticking to it. Any time there is a pest issue Kevin makes the problem go away quickly.

We found a dead raccoon in a very difficult to reach space between our extension and our neighbours. The smell was starting to come through the walls and into the house. I called Kevin this morning and the raccoon was gone by 11am. We still keep him on contract to control a local rat problem stemming from a nearby ravine. Anyone living near a ravine in the city will tell you stories about the endless supply of rats. Kevin may not have killed every rat in the ravine but when I'm kicking back with the BBQ going, a beer in my hand and no rats in sight, it sure feels like he did.