Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Jeanne in Toronto
Jeanne in Toronto

Mouse infestation

Mice were having a field day between our kitchen floorboards and basement ceiling - dancing and singing and carrying on. Carl came and, presto, all the little mouse noises stopped and our dog no longer sniffed and barked at the floor vents. He came back a month later to confirm that we are mouse free. Great job. Totally professional from the first phone call to Kevin to the last visit from Carl. I hope never to have to use them again but, should the need arise, I definitely will!

Thank you Jeanne: Most of the time this is how it unfolds. However an honest person would tell you that sometimes it takes MONTHS, or even YEARS to eliminate chronic rodent breeding infestations. Just like medicine? It can vary. Were here for you if the population builds up again. Thanks from all of us at GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control ltd.

Nisha in Mississauga
Nisha in Mississauga

Cockroaches in my condo

My condo was infested with cockroaches and they were sprawling despite a 'spray' treatment.
GTA Pest control took extra effort and initiative to re-treat the place
They were phenomenal-took the time to make sure that the full condominium was treated.
Excellent team and very professional!
Thank you GTA pest control!!
Nisha

Thanks so much Steady treatments 2-4 week intervals until no longer the problem persists. That's the way to win. Thanks again GTA Wildlife and Pest Control

Janice from Toronto
Janice from Toronto

Raccoon in Garage

I called GTA Wildlife because my contractor (after several visits) had still not resolved the issue with raccoons entering my newly built garage. I was getting frustrated with having to deal with the mess the raccoons were making inside my garage. Troy came out and within 2 visits repaired the damage and fortified my garage. No more raccoons! Not only was Troy fast and efficient, he also sent me photos and explained clearly the process he was going to take. He showed up as promised, regardless of weather and for me, that's true dedication and professionalism. THANK YOU Troy!!!

Wow!! Thx so much Janice, the key is to protect the common ways in and your usually safe. Troy :)

Daniela in Toronto
Daniela in Toronto

Pest control

I had the pleasure of Troy come to our home for a service call. Troy informed us that we have mice in our attic space and took care of the problem quickly and was very reassuring and informative with his service. Troy was polite, informative, punctual and a down to earth honest man. If we ever have a pest control problem, I will not hesitate to contact Troy and the staff at GTA wildlife again.
Thank you so much for dealing with our pest control situation.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to work for you!!

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Pest Control

Discovering we had rats in the basement was ghastly. Carl came over almost immediately and thoroughly dealt with the situation. He returned a few days later within hours of my calling to confirm they had indeed gone. GTA guarantees work for 3 months so that is reassuring. Carl is polite, efficient, patient, reassuring and thorough. A horrible situation made quite bearable. Thank you Carl. And thank you Kevin for sending him over!

"Carl is the best you can get!!!" Its true honest, humble, responsible, hardworking, caring, he's dam strong too for a smaller guy. Fantastic. GTA WILDLIFE REMOVAL & PEST CONTROL is dedicated to solving problems fast. Thanks for the feedback.

Janine
Janine

Pest control

Troy is fantastic ... he has done work for me in the past. He is very kind, fair prompt and professional. I would not hesitate to give GTA wildlife pest control a call. Thanks for the great service. The service industry needs more people like you !!!

Thanks again Troy

winston in Toronto
winston in Toronto

Pest Control

I can't say enough good things about the professionalism, attentiveness and great customer service rendered by this company. I called in distress at a severe sudden mouse problem in my home. Kevin accommodated my schedule immediately and came out the next day to conduct a thorough check of the house and attic. He laid numerous poison baits and thoroughly explained his actions, his thinking, and his strategy. He reassured me that I could call back any time before he returned if I had any concerns at all. He promised to return in a month to check on the situation. In 3 weeks I noticed mouse droppings increasing again and called him. He came back within a day to check the situation. The mice had eaten all the bait in the attic, which reaffirmed that his assumption re the source of my problem was correct. He laid a new round of bait in addition to the old and again reassured me that it was ok to call if I had any further concerns before his return 2 months later. All this service was included in the initial fee. I have been very impressed by the service and professionalism of this company and would highly recommend them. I had held out for so long dealing with traps, and other mouse deterrents - if I had known how easy, effective, and and reliable this company was I would have reverted to them long ago. Thankyou Kevin.

Thanks Winston: I have performing rodent exterminations for my entire Adult life. Its always the same. Some have greater infestations than others. Does not matter, in the end we will fix the problem. When the customer trust us everything turns out for the best. Thanks Kevin

JP in Ottawa
JP in Ottawa

Prompt and professional service

I have used GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest control twice this past year dealing with unwanted ant activity and more recently for pest control issues. They were prompt and professional in all their dealings and spent time educating us on the plan as well as limitations of some of the interventions as we still don't know where the ants are coming in from or whether there is a nest somewhere in the home. They have been available to do repeat sprayings as needed. In terms of the wildlife removal, they have been able to set appropriate traps and sealed up some of the exterior entrances that the squirrels and birds have been using to access our attic. I would definitely recommend their services!

Thanks for the review! With carpenter ants often multiple colonies exist within the home. Consistent treatments is always the answer for difficult infestations. Treat as necessary. Thanks again, keep us posted.

Mark  in York
Mark in York

Mice in the home.

Terrific work! Kevin came and inspected my home, noting the common culprit was the attic, the source for most troubles with mice. Kevin was highly informative, showing me the track marks where the mice scurried around my attic. I would recommend GTA Wildlife Pest Control LTD to anyone who has unwanted pests in their home. Thanks again Kevin!

Thanks so much!! We appreciate the review!!:)

Wonderful company & people

I have had these folks help me out for the past 5 years and they are fantastic. They take action immediately, they are effective, and also reassuring, patient, and courteous.

Thanks we agree with you 100%. Loll Often the public can be disgruntled accepting rodent infestations. The public has a hard time understanding that mice and rats breed within structures over years and decades. " It is not possible to "BLOCK" mice and rats. Populations must be controlled and eliminated from within by interrupting the breeding cycle.

More about Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883