GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

robin.curtis in Mississauga
robin.curtis in Mississauga

Mice!

After having tried unsuccessfully for 3 years to control a mouse problem we found we had after having lived here for 60 years, we called GTA this week and scheduled an appointment on Thursday. Carl came and was extremely professional and flexible. We have a 3 month guarantee on all services (poison placed in walls and ceilings wherever accessible) and he will be back at the end of the week to check if more is needed. I hope this is the end of our problem! Thanks!

Thanks Robin: Mice populations are best eliminated at the source deep within the infrastructure Stopping the breeding. Thanks from GTA Wildlife & Pest Control

Lisa
Lisa

Wasp nest

This is one of many times working with Gta Wildlife and pest control, always happy with the service!
Troy was happy as always and ready to conquer the job. Thanks again Gta wildlife and pest control.

Thanks!! :)

Jeremy
Jeremy

Raccoon got stuck in my garage

A raccoon got stuck in my garage and hid in one of the corners for a few days before chewing his way out. I called Troy to investigate whether the raccoon was still there and to get him out if so.

The raccoon wasn't there any more but Troy was able to identify the places where the raccoon tried to exit (and where it eventually succeeded). He installed a one-way door to give the raccoon an exit (without an entrance) if it ever got back in, and also pointed out all the places that we should try to barricade so it wouldn't get back in. A few months later, Troy returned to replace the one-way door with the soffit that had been pushed out and also took the time to check whether the raccoon had gotten back in at any point.

Troy was very warm, informative, and helpful. He was also very professional and well-prepared. Thanks Troy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, there's already not enough time in a day. It's our pleasure to work for you.:)

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Squirrels in the attic

A great service! From the first call to the follow up, I was thoroughly impressed. I spoke to the owner who organized Sam to come to our property. Sam was there very quickly and assessed the areas where the squirrels were getting in - 8 holes it total - worse than I thought! Sam did a great job explaining the approach - putting in one way doors - doing the work (which wasn't easy) and then following up to ensure the squirrels were gone before removing and covering up the holes. Very happy with the service. I would highly recommend GTA (and Sam).

We're very thankful for your review!! We hope your home stays animal free for good. :)

Great job GTA Wildlife (Sam) with helping solve Carpenter Ants problem!

I was very pleased with the owner of 'GTA Wildlife', 'Kevin' who took the time to answer my questions on the phone regarding carpenter ants in my home. I had spoken with Kevin in the past, who had also helped my father at one time, with bugs in his home.

Kevin referred one of his staff members 'Sam' who works out of the region of Durham where I reside, to come to my residence to help with the carpenter ant problem. I was very impressed with Sam! He explained what he would be doing, and reassured me that the spray that he would be using was not hugely toxic, (mostly water, with some insecticide) as the spraying initially was a concern to me.

I initially set out ant traps, and Diatomaceous Earth powder (non-toxic) in the home, and outside the perimeter of the home, yet, this was just not doing the job, as the carpenter ants kept creeping in the house, so I realized that I needed the help of a professional, such as the GTA Wildlife Pest Control experts.

I am pleased to report that after coming back to my property, and seeing that there were in fact dead carpenter ants in the home, as opposed to seeing live ants crawling, was a nice sight to see.

I think that if you have carpenter ants, or bugs of some kind, it is important to get an expert to help you, such as the GTA Wildlife, as the owner 'Kevin' will initially help diagnose the problem, and then send one of his staff members, in this case the terrific 'Sam' to help with my concerns with the ants, was just icing on the cake!

I saw Sam working very hard around my property, and with his pleasant demeanor, and knowledge in this area, really helped with my angst over these ants.

Thank you GTA Wildlife, and thank you Sam!

A job well done!

Lawrence

Great customer excellent communication very accommodating making service results even better. We have really good methods and results for treating carpenter ants wildlife and all pests. Thanks for choosing GTA wildlife removal & Pest Control

Joe in York
Joe in York

GTA Wildlife Peat control

I had skunks living under my shed, I called and Troy answered. Amazing guy, very professional and friendly. Sam was another person here that was a class act. GTA Wildlife and Pest control were 1 of 9 companies I called, the workmanship and honesty were unbelievable and untouchable. Not only would I not call anyone else, I also made 2 new friends, thanks GTA Wildlife, you guys rock!!!!

Cheers,
Joe

Wow thanks so much for such a great review!!
We really appreciate working for you, hopefully you have no more invaders of your backyard, we're here for you if you have any problems. Thanks again!! Troy:)

Heidi from Ajax
Heidi from Ajax
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Pest (Mice) Control

I called GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control and a technician was available the next day - on the weekend! Kevin Diamond was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He explained where the source of the pest problem was coming from and how he could safely and efficiently solve it. I have not seen mice droppings since (knock on wood). I was offered a 6 month guarantee and a free inspection after 2 months. I would readily recommend this company! Thank you!

I've worked for Kevin over 17 years and it's been amazing!! He truly has the most passion for this industry. He always takes care of his customers:)
Thx for the awesome review! Troy Leneeuw

Great work-Used these guys for Mice on one property and raccoons on another

Great work-Used these guys for Mice on one property and raccoons on another. Very helpful and quality work, resolved the situation in one visit each time. They care about the customer.

Thanks very much. Honesty,integrity,responsibility. These are not just words.

Pran
Pran

Wildlife control

Removed bird nesting from vents. Took care in his work and did a great job. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks so much we really appreciate that!!:)

Chris Weisdorf
Chris Weisdorf
13 reviews Oshawa, ON

Raccoons invaded our roof

The title says it all. One raccoon kicked off some shingles back around the end of March. I didn't think anything of it at the time. But when I came home one morning around the end of the first week of May, I saw a small racoon crawl into a space right by the area that had been disturbed earlier. It was clear a whole family had moved in there, given all the noise at dusk and dawn. I called a number of providers and booked 3 appointments. Troy answered first and booked first. I knew right away he was the guy and cancelled the other appointments. He installed a one-way door and the raccoons left. They haven't been back since- at least on the roof- and it's been about 3 weeks. Troy said he'd be back in a month or so to check on everything. I still see the raccoons on a regular basis, but they're leaving our house and roof alone. That's what happens when you respect the animals and an expert service provider like GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control, namely Troy in this case, also respects the animals. Troy showed me true disaster scenarios and I'm happy ours was relatively minor. I won't hesitate to recommend Troy or his company if anyone else runs into problems with animals or bugs. Absolutely top notch.

Always happy to help. Great customer to interact with. Wonderful City to live and work in. Thanks for the review. Troy

More about GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883