GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Service!!! (Good riddance rodents!)

This company deserves all the great reviews it receives - they are super responsive, highly professional and service oriented and very competent. Kevin responded to my call promptly and was very courteous. He took the time to understand my concerns and arranged for Carl to come to our house within three hours. Carl was exceptional - he was very thorough, identified the source of the problem ( - i.e. the attic which another company had failed to treat), and took the time to explain what he was doing and why. He was very courteous and clearly wants to make sure that his customers are satisfied. I highly recommend GTA and wish them continued success.

Amazing!!! It's easy when you love everything about your job. Solving problems from within the core of the infestation. We have a great team ready to act. Thanks

Zoobi
Zoobi

Professional and Reliable

Very happy with their service! I had suspected a rat problem and had someone visit my home the same day! Carl was extremely professional and very informative. He did a thorough inspection to identify the problem. Definitely recommend this company and will keep them in my rolodex (wait, we don’t use that anymore do we?....showing my age here people) Thank you Carl for your service!

Big things come in small packages! Thats carl all 122lbs of him..loll..were so fortunate to have Carl with us here at GTA. " Carl gets it done every time"... thanks so much.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Impecabble Service!!! MICE!!!

GTA Wildlife came immediately and was able to accommodate my schedule. Carl came on site as the specialist and was very informative providing valuable information. He educated me as he toured the house and explained the rationale for each location where he positioned the bait. He was very respectful and courteous as my kids were present and for our personal items. Will follow-up with them in the next few weeks to get an assessment within the warranty. So far so good! No site of any Mice.

Thanks Carl!

Thanks so much Carl covers the west end of the city He's a honest caring person. Which is the foundation of a professional technician. We really want customers to feel they have made the right choice.

EF from Toronto
EF from Toronto

Rodent Control

Kevin is the very best - I called him this morning and he was here within the hour. I live on a ravine which means that a great pest control company is an absolute must and I wouldn't trust anyone else. I know that once he leaves, I'm 100% pest free. I've been using him since 2013 and I can't say enough about the quality of service. He deserves more than 10 stars.

Thanks very much: Always wonderful when a past customer returns. Since 1993 GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control has been building long lasting friendships across the GTA thanks again Kevin

Nazia from Milton
Nazia from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Family of raccoons in the attic

We had a family of raccoons get in our attic while we were away on a vacation. The company was super responsive and accommodating and Troy was able to come next day to take care of the matter. He explained the process and was very detail oriented. He set up the trap door and reinforced our soffits. Lo & behold the raccoons were gone soon. He also remembered to come by in a month to remove the door and put a mesh around the area. Simple things like spray painting the mesh so that it’s not visible from outside, make difference in quality of service. Overall, I’m very satisfied with their job!

Thanks so much!! It was my pleasure to work with you. :)

dina forsh in Vaughan
dina forsh in Vaughan

Remove and repair raccoon entry and damage

A gang of raccoons had to be removed from my roof and attic. A friend recommended this company and I could not have been more satisfied. They were fast, responsive, extremely efficient, and very pleasant to deal with.
Kevin and Troy are very experienced, understanding, and highly professional. I cannot imagine getting a better service. Will definitely call them as a first choice for the future, and I have no hesitation recommending their services to others.

Dina F., Thornhill

Thanks Dina, Please keep in touch if any problems arise. Thanks Kevin

john.e.comar in Toronto
john.e.comar in Toronto
4 reviews , ON

Underground wasp nest removal

We had an underground wasp nest in our front yard. The team was very responsive and accommodating in scheduling to come by and get rid of the nest. Very polite and doc the work on time, and as promised. I would most certainly use them again.

Thank you so much we appreciate working for you!!:)

robin.curtis in Mississauga
robin.curtis in Mississauga

Mice!

After having tried unsuccessfully for 3 years to control a mouse problem we found we had after having lived here for 60 years, we called GTA this week and scheduled an appointment on Thursday. Carl came and was extremely professional and flexible. We have a 3 month guarantee on all services (poison placed in walls and ceilings wherever accessible) and he will be back at the end of the week to check if more is needed. I hope this is the end of our problem! Thanks!

Thanks Robin: Mice populations are best eliminated at the source deep within the infrastructure Stopping the breeding. Thanks from GTA Wildlife & Pest Control

Lisa
Lisa

Wasp nest

This is one of many times working with Gta Wildlife and pest control, always happy with the service!
Troy was happy as always and ready to conquer the job. Thanks again Gta wildlife and pest control.

Thanks!! :)

Jeremy
Jeremy

Raccoon got stuck in my garage

A raccoon got stuck in my garage and hid in one of the corners for a few days before chewing his way out. I called Troy to investigate whether the raccoon was still there and to get him out if so.

The raccoon wasn't there any more but Troy was able to identify the places where the raccoon tried to exit (and where it eventually succeeded). He installed a one-way door to give the raccoon an exit (without an entrance) if it ever got back in, and also pointed out all the places that we should try to barricade so it wouldn't get back in. A few months later, Troy returned to replace the one-way door with the soffit that had been pushed out and also took the time to check whether the raccoon had gotten back in at any point.

Troy was very warm, informative, and helpful. He was also very professional and well-prepared. Thanks Troy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, there's already not enough time in a day. It's our pleasure to work for you.:)

More about GTA Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883